yunjin: "hi jimin." she gives him a small smile.

i nervously sit down with jimin beside me, we sit in the stall, while they sit on chairs in front of us.

'it's okay, they're your friends.'

taehyung: "we already ordered something to drink, but aren't you guys thirsty as well?" he slowly pushes the menu card towards us on the table.

jimin takes it up and holds it so i can look at it as well with him. we're sitting close to each other, our legs are touching as jimin has his arm around my arm.

i look at the menu card carefully before deciding what i want, as well as jimin. we both pick the same lemonade, and jimin calls the waiter over to our table where we order.

yunjin hasn't said a word to me yet.

taehyung: "do you were together before you came?" he asks sipping from his ice coffee.

jungkook: "yeah." i giggle looking at jimin.

jimin: "he slept with me, right?" he smiles and i grow even more embarrassed.

taehyung: "woah, did you hear that yunjin?" he chuckles giving her a little shoulder push.

yunjin: "yeah, it's kinda cute." she mumbles.

i blush madly when jimin kisses my cheek a single time.

'they're your friends, you shouldn't be embarrassed.'

after a few more minutes the waitress come with our drinks and i mix it around with the straw in it.

jimin: "uhhh, it looks good." i nod before taking my drink up in my hands to sip from it.

-

jimin and i are in our own little world smiling to each other while he keeps whispering sweet things to me, which makes me so flustered and i can't cover my red cheeks with anything beside my hands.

jimin: "jungkook is really cute."

jimin: "jungkook has cute lips."

jimin: "jungkook has a cute smile."

jimin: "jungkook is cuter than anyone on this entire planet."

jimin: "and jungkooks eyes are also really cute."

jimin doesn't stop, not even when i put my hand over his mouth.

jungkook: "it's really sweet of you, but there's other people around."

jimin: "and?" he smiles taking my hand off his mouth again.

jungkook: "talk to them instead of me." i chuckle turning his head with my hands to face them instead of me.

'how can the whole world not be in love with jimin? i don't understand it.'

after we finish drinking we decide to go for a walk in the cold weather. we all put our jackets in again preparing for how freezing cold it's gonna be.

jimin and i are already holding hands again when we get outside.

yunjin takes jimins arm under hers from the other side, claiming him from there, while i have his hand from the opposite side. 

-

jimin and i lay in bed, it's monday tomorrow which means school, so we can't stay up till late like i actually wanted to.

jimin: "jungkook?" he quietly whispers tightening the grip around my arm.

jungkook: "what?" i ask as i move a bit so i lay comfortable again, i have my head buried up against jimins back, i love the smell of him. 

jimin: "i think it's best if you don't sleep here anymore."

-

IM SORRY

i'm also sorry for not updating yesterday, i fell asleep while writing, hehehe.

well but here it is.

btw i'm so excited to start writing on my upcoming fanfiction. you all voted for jikook, so it'll be a jikook one again. heheh.

love you<3