| 28 | - jimins story part 2

^~^

^~^

jimin: "so it all started in freshman year i think, and got this friend who was a guy and we were literally the best friends." he closes his eyes leaning back on the bench.

jimin: "i of course told him about my sexuality because, that's something you tell your best friend. at the time i got a boyfriend but it wasn't really anything special," he turns to me again, "like with you."

jimin: "but i liked him, and it only lasted for what, 2 months or so, see i can't even remember. i also got another boyfriend in the end of my first year in high school but that also only lasted for like 3 weeks." he chuckles shaking his head at himself but then turns serious again.

jimin: "at the time my friend was the only one who knew about me being gay besides my parents and my moms best friends daughter yunjin, that's how we know each other so well." he explains.

jimin: "my friend and i hang out a lot in the summer break and at the beginning of the second year i began growing feelings for him. i really don't know what i saw in him honestly."

jimin: "my feelings began growing stronger and stronger, and after 2 months of holding them back i told him how i felt. i thought it was the only right thing to do if you understand?"

i nod and i can feel something bad is gonna happen.

jimin: "like the person he was he rejected me and got mad at me which i don't understand, because it's not my fault that i liked him. he got so angry that he literally stopped talking to me and he fully ignored me. he then began hanging out with these older guys at the school. they were popular with the girls i guess. but i didn't really bother to think about them or even just look at them. i don't like that kind of guys."

jimin: "i'm sorry if i'm bad at explaining there's just so much." he gives me a small smile and a little squeeze with his hand.

jungkook: "it's okay jimin, i just like listening to you."

jimin: "well, he then began telling these popular guys that i liked him and i'm gay. the guys then turned the story and said to others at the school that i was obsessed with him, that i stalked him, that i was this gay guy. almost every one at the school called me 'the gay guy' at the time." i can see the pain in his expression and it really hurts me.

jimin: "a lot of other things happened that i don't wanna talk about because it was so extreme that-" he stops taking a deep breath.

jimin: "if someone at school talked to me they would get 'infected' by me or something. all of this passed over a half year and it got to a point where i couldn't bear it anymore, i began skipping school without my parents would know and it was just a really tough time."