Chapter Twenty-Two: The Visions

Start bij het begin

    A woman then appeared in front of her. Beauty completely undeniable as her blonde hair fell down her back, pale skin contrasting perfectly with the deep red dress she wore. But the one thing that stood out the most was the terrifying, yet, some how familiar crimson red eyes that watch her teasingly.

"Please..what do you want?" She cried as she tried backing away from the red eyed girl in front of her.

"Oh sweetie," The sinister laugh that escaped her made Daniella cringe, "We want you, Mia!" The blonde glared at her as she turned to run away again, only to be grabbed in a bone breaking hold.

"Where do you think you're going, huh? He won't be saving you this time!" The man yelled, and then an instant searing pain erupted in her neck. Her screams were bound to be heard for miles as the woman grabbed her arm and bit into the pure flesh of the young girl, Mia. Daniella could, once again, feel everything as the excruciating pain began to spread. Her eyes felt droopy and slowly she fell into darkness, her screams falling quiet as the life inside of her deteriorated to nothing.

"M-Maj..."

~•~

    Flash after flash. Vision after vision. Death after death.

    Until...

*Daniella's Flashback as Elizabeth (Past Life)*

"Major?" Her voice called as she walked across the rocks that surrounded a lake in the forest.

    Daniella, once again, couldn't control the movement of her feet as the new body she was trapped in walked around a tree. Only to come face to face with the soldier she had only ever seen in pictures. He was...different.

    His eyes seemed to illuminate by the brightness of the moon beginning to appear in the sky, but they were not the emerald green she had become so fond of. They were a striking, crimson red that appeared to gaze deeper into her soul than she had thought possible.

    The color seemed somewhat familiar to her, but the fear coursing through her body was a sign that it must have not been pleasant. She watched as a woman gracefully strutted her way to the stoney faced man.

"Looks like our meal found us this time, huh Jasper?" The women's voice was alluring, as she wrapped her arms around the young man's shoulders. The action causing anger and jealousy to be lit up inside of her like a fire.

"No." His voice was smooth as silk as his piercing gaze remained on the human girl across from them.

"Now, now, Jasper. You know little Elizabeth here would be the perfect snack to... tide us over until the next town." She smirked and stepped beside the soldier.

    Elizabeth. That's the third name she had discovered her face to be linked to, other than the one she had started with. She somehow knew that there had to have been more.

"I said, No." Jasper's definite tone was one that would never be persuaded. The woman began to whisper into the blonde's ear glaring over at Elizabeth frequently. She watched as the young man's eyes began to glaze over and his shoulders fall into a relaxed, hypnotic like state.

    Siren...

"M-Major..." She began, taking steps backwards and away from the danger that she had stumbled upon. The woman smirked and stepped back as Jasper began to walk towards Elizabeth.

"He's a little lost at the moment, sweetheart, but I do hope you two have fun." She laughed as she watched the scene play out in front of her.