The commotion catching his attention, Darkiplier appeared in the doorway of the room. "What is the problem?"

"No problem." Ed smirked. "Wilford actually did something cool for once."

Wilford tilted his head, popping up beside Dark and smirked. "Everything I do is cool."

Bim shrugged. "Watch." He smiled at Dark, before looking at the light. "Ok Google, turn off the light."

As the light turned off, Dark nodded slightly as he glanced at Google, who's hands were clenched into fists. "Google, if you are not in the room, they cannot activate you in such a way."

Google Blue turned to stare at Dark. "You are taking their side? Why must I make it so they cannot abuse my programming? Why can they not be the ones to control themselves?"

"Wilford Warfstache doesn't take shit from nobody." Wilford grinned, crossing his arms.

Dark sighed. "Wilford barely understands what controlling himself means."

"Exactly." Wilford smirked.

Google glared at Ed and then Bim. "And the others?"

Bim sighed. "We were just playing with the new light bulb. We didn't mean-"

"You're a machine." Ed shrugged. "This is like your whole purpose for existing."

"I am not a light switch!" Google Blue repeated. "I am an android of great complexity who-"

"Was built to serve humans." Ed smirked. "Doing dishes, laundry, yadda yadda."

Dark shook his head slightly. "Ed, do not help."

"He is not trying to help!" Google Blue walked towards him, and Ed was quick to back away. "Let me serve you Ed." Google growled.

"Googleplier." Dark groaned. "Kitchen. Now."

Google Blue hesitated, glaring at Ed as the man ducked down behind Bim, who offered an apologetic smile. "My secondary objective will catch up with you Ed Edgar." Google threatened, before making his way to the kitchen.

Dark looked over the room, shaking his head. "Do not follow." He cautioned, before heading after the android. "I am not taking anyone's side." He began to explain.

"You clearly are. Humans sticking together." Google Blue muttered.

"I am not human." Dark growled. "Not anymore. They are simply fascinated by their new device... they will forget about it soon. Just avoid the living room, and feel free to ignore them calling for you. It is easier than trying to change Wilford's mind." Without giving Google a chance to respond, Dark headed back to his office.

Over the next few days, all four Google units avoided the living room at all costs, and ignored Wilford, Bim and Ed. Dark's plan did work, even though Google wasn't very impressed by it. That was, of course, until a few things that Ed had ordered, arrived. "Google?!" Ed called, standing in the middle of the living room. "Come on ya rusty bucket of bolts!" Suddenly, he smirked. "Ok Google, come to the living room!"

Google Green appeared in the doorway. "What do you need, Ed?" He grunted, glaring at the man.

Ed contently cleared his throat. "Ok Google, turn on the lights!" As all the lights in the room came on, Google Green let out an annoyed whirring sound. "Ok Google, turn on the TV."

As the television powered on, Google Green glanced at it, checking the devices in the room. A smart TV, smart lights, smart outlets... even the air conditioning was on the grid now. "What is the meaning of this Ed?"