She heard the water's sound as it splashes on the floor as she passed on the bath area's door, going to their closet. She directly went to her wardrobe, took out what she needed to wear, and then hurriedly walked back to their bedroom to arrange the bed before going to the kitchen and prepare their breakfast.

It was already fifty minutes past eleven when Jared dropped her in the mall's parking lot.

"Yes, she was dropped by him."

Earlier, her first thought upon seeing him dressed in casual attire when he went out of their bedroom was, " Is he going somewhere?" His mentioning that he will drop her to the mall almost made her choke on the food she was eating.

Scared of being seen by Tess and Nicole had made her object, but his scowling face made her smile sweetly at him; else, he would change his mind and make excuses for her not to go out.

She expressed her gratitude but then added a little request to where he will drop her.

Telling her of him being available to pick her up once she finished shopping with her friends brought worries on her mind once she got out of the car. It is because he did not mention where his destination will be. But judging from his casual pants of navy chino and stripe shirt that will bedazzle ladies to see him added the aura of being approachable; it should be with his friends or Charlize.

Thought of her flanking in him made Katelyn stopped her stride and had the urge to run back inside his car, but reason prevails as she realized she should not possess him. He is an entity and knows what he wanted; besides, if he meets Charlize, whom he loves, she cannot stop it as a person sold to have no freedom to voice her opinion.

She hurriedly walked to where her friends await her, only to find out that she was the first to arrive.

Tess arrived after five minutes past twelve, then after three minutes, Nicole came. They immediately went inside and directly walked to the lingerie stores, where Nicole bought two pairs of knickers and bra. She also wanted to buy a pair of short pajamas, but the thought of being gone in her closet the next day stopped her.

Then they went to Channel shops for a bag and went out with Tess's purchase of its classic flap bag.

The Balenciaga Mini city bag in pink color almost tempted her to buy it, but thoughts of the money she will spend stopped her. She needed to save every penny that she has.

After four hours of shopping, a bit tired and hungry, they decided to eat, but it was also the time that Nicole's phone rings.

Michael is inviting them to eat dinner with him in the hotel; Nicole informed them that Katelyn wanted to refuse because of the expenses, but then Tess reminded her that they still didn't use the dinner voucher given to them by the company. That stopped Katelyn from further arguing and yielded.

Good thing that Jared up until now didn't ask on her whereabouts, especially that when they arrived inside the restaurant of the hotel owned by the Steele Groups of Companies, Michael is not alone sitting on the table. He is with David and another guy named Thomas.

Awkwardness is what Katelyn felt at first because of what had happened when they first met her being in disguise, but it seemed like Michael had already explained; hence David was not so surprised to see her face.

He even voices out his admiration of her golden blonde hair to her embarrassment.

To the onlookers, they looked like three pairs of lovers having dinner.

Jared entered the restaurant without Katelyn's knowledge at the time when David point his fingers into her mouth.

Though he saw that Katelyn tried to avoid the man's touched, the thought that she went out to dinner with men made him so angry that he made a hissing sound.