Conor was a very good-looking guy with brown eyes and brown hair that was slightly messy and tousled. He was quite tall, about 6ft 1 and had a lean but muscular build. He looked the complete opposite to Amy, who had beach blonde hair- it was her natural hair colour-  and light blue eyes with sun-kissed skin. She was beautiful with her bright smile that hardly ever left her face. She had petite figure to which Conor looked like a giant next to.

"OMG Con-Con! Can you believe it? Sophie is having twinies!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Wow. That's great! Congrats Soph," he said before pulling me into a hug.

"Thank you," I grinned at him.

"Right, we should have a party," Alpha said.

"Hell yeah!" Emma, Claire and Amy screamed.

"Right we're having a barbeque this Sunday evening, I'll inform the rest of the pack," he informed us before heading to his office.

"Alright Soph, we need to go shopping. You're nearly as big as a whale! I doubt you're going to fit in all you clothes," teased Amy playfully.

I playfully glared at her and crossed my arms. "Heyyyyy. I'm not that fat? Am I?" Tears began to well up in my eyes. I was fat.

Claire must've notice because she wrapped her arms aound me. "You're not fat honey. You're beautiful," she whispered before kissing me lightly on my forehead.

"I'm so sorry Soph, I didn't mean to make you upset," Amy said frantically.

"It's fine. I just hate these damn hormones so friggin' much! They control all my emotions!" I said with frustration.

"Aw, but it's worth it! Imagine your two beautiful angels by the end of it," she said.

"Yeah, you're right. Anyways, I'm going to go to bed for a small nap, wake me before dinner, ok?" I asked no one in particular. They all nodded before I climbed up the never-ending stairs to my room.

Once I was there, I changed into a pair of cotton shorts and a large top. I sat on my bed with my back against the head board. I looked around at my walls, which were covered with random photographs of me and Emma, Claire, Alpha, Amy or Conor. Each of the photos showed as my stomach got bigger each time.

I rested my head back into a pillows and closed my eyes. I hadn't played my guitar for as long as I could remember, so without second thought, I springed off my bed and into my walk-in closet right at the back. I finally found my guitar case, which I didn't spend long at all before opening and taking out my guitar.

I picked it up and ran my hand over the smooth surface of it. I carried it into my bedroom before taking a seat on the edge of the bed.

I plucked the first string, which brought back the same excitement I got everytime I played the guitar. Before I knew it, I was playing 'Love Story' by Taylor Swift and singing to it as well. I didn't know how I sang, but it seemed as if the words flew out of my mouth so naturally.

Once I finished, I sighed and laid back on the bed with my guitar laying back on my right hand. I was on the brink of falling asleep when the most cruel pain hit me in the lower abdomen. I knew it was Chase but normally when he was . . .with someone, it wasn't as normally bad as this now that I had learn to deal with it better. 

I arched my back and screamed, with tears spilling out my eyes. Seconds later, someone rushed in and sat beside me, wiping away the sweat on my forehead.

I struggled for air and wrapped my arms protectively around my stomach. My wolf was howling in pain as well, which was how I knew for definite that it was something to do with Chase. With my eyes tight shut, I continued screamed in pain and moving about.

Someone offered me a hand with my clung onto. I knew there was someone shouting orders around, I was hurting too much to be able to concentrate on hearing it.

I tried pressing the spot where the pain was to try and make it stop, but it didn't. After an hour of crying, the pain finally subsided. I was falling in and out if consious the whole way though and sometimes when it hurt more than ever, even squeezed that person's hand so hard that I would've surely stopped their circulation, but they still held onto me.

After catching my breath, I attempted to sit up but Alpha ordered me not to because I was still weak. Dr. Wilson came in short after and checked me and the babies. Thank heavens they were both okay now. I thought they would've been aftected at least, but Dr. Wilson said the pain had only affected me, which I was very thankful for.

Finally, she left me alone with Alpha and Claire. Emma, Conor and Amy had left along with Doctor when Alpha said he needed to speak to me.

"What is it?" I whispered, looking up at them since they were both standing right in front of me. I pulled up my quilt higher as I was slightly cold. Apparently someone had moved me when I was in pain and tucked me under the quilt.

I already knew it was bad news, since Alpha stood there with a grim expression and Claire with eyes full of sympathy. I just wanted to know what it was already.

"Honey please don't cry after this. It's going to hurt knowing it but please don't be upset. You have to stay strong for your babies," Claire said. I could see tears of her own forming.

"Just . . .please? Tell me what it is," I whispered. I was tired of them speaking in riddles and just wanted to know what it was.

"Your mate . . .he's-he's marked someone else," Daniel blurted.

I froze.

***

Another update! Woooooh!
Thank you so much for voting, commenting or fanning.

And I'm not sure when I'm going to update it, but most likely on Wednesday or Thursday, because I have plenty of homework for tomorrow andddd I have Chearleading on Tuesday- which means pain, and a very sore body! *Groans*

 And I want to finish the book before February, when I start GCSE mocks, so hopefully, I'll be updating once during the weekdays and once during the weekends, or maybe even twice sometimes. Well, that's the plan for now, but we'll see for later.

Now I gotta go and watch the Waterloo Road I missed on Thursday. 

And by the way, I imagine Sophia sort of singing like girl in the YouTube link on the side, but with a lot more emotions and slower. But the girl in the video has a VERY good voice, and she is an amazing singer! >>>

à la prochaine!

(And yes, I do actually speak French-Mauritian parent- and I'm learning Spanish! And I know the alphabets in Greek, but my friend, who speaks Greek, says I shouldn't speak it because I say it with an English accent and she says it's practically an insult how I say it so incorrectly. But what can you do when you learnt it from YouTube from a video with an American woman singing it?!)

WildChilddd♥