16

( side note: last night i had a dream of me almost dying. so i think i might be going to hell :')

_______

it was morning and jisung woke up to eternal bliss.

as the boy turned around he saw a peaceful boy sleeping right next to him. minho.

his face is so cute when he's sleeping. all soft and clear, his hair- a literal softie. and how the golden light hit his face, it made han fall in love 100x more with him.

as he recalled what happened last night, his face went into a shade of red. he snapped out of his trance as the other moved around in his position, groaning.

"hmm.. good morning sunshine." minho says with a rapsy voice. i'm not gonna lie when i say that jisung loved that tone so much he almost got a boner.

"g-good-" the little one got cut off by a small kiss on his lips. it lasted for a couple of seconds but, to jisung, those were the best seconds of his life he's ever experience.

they cuddle for a long period of time, then finally agreed that probably their parents have left for work by then. so they headed downstairs and ate breakfast.

after breakfast jisung decided to skateboard to the park with minho. minho decided to drive them to a nearby cafe  then to the park.

💫

at the park,

minho set down a good enough size of a picnic - looking blanket.

after that, he set down the food, thankfully the blanket was strong enough to keep everything stable and steady, plus their weight.

jisung went down and plopped down on the blanket as he took a small strawberry and happily took it in whole and gave the older a big happy smile as his cheeks were still full.

minho just gave the younger the cutest and biggest smile ever. he couldn't believe that this emo ass kid could smile that big with food in his mouth and still look cute.

the boys decided to take a small walk around the grass, of course, close to their picnic area.

they didn't care if out of nowhere somehow their hands connected, they just swung w it and started talking ab shit.

"soo.. i wanna get to know you more sungie" minho says as they walk, hands connected, with bright smiles on.

"oh? then what do you want to know ab me?" the younger asked back. minho started thinking for a while and then came up with some after a couple of minutes or seconds.

"i want to know.. why do you exclude yourself from crowds? or- people. when your family is legit the cutest AND nicest family i've ever seen." minho uses hand motions to exaggerate more.

jisung chuckles at the older's actions and thinks for a moment.

"well.."

_______