8

______

jisung woke up feeling like a new person today. he remembered the sleep over he had with his hyung.

"ahh.. shit." he sighed facepalming

he looked next to him, he saw the sheets ruffled and moved. so he was here. of course he thought it was a dream.

heck the boy had a crush on the older. he had it for so long, during p.e he would lie down on the benches and daydream ab him and minho.

the younger got up, proceeded with his morning routine, grabbed a nearby hoodie to cover up his stranger things shirt. and slowly stepped his way down the staircase.

he peeked through a small crack before he was actually down stairs to see minho hyung sitting on the counter waiting for jisung.

*sniff* ohh.. scrambled eggs! he thought in his head.

he happily went downstairs and sat on the counter chair. "looks like someone's in a good mood haha" the older chuckled

"yup! first time in forever tbh." he smiles

they start their breakfast while lovingly talking to each other. "so.. your mom was here early in the morning. so was your dad."

the latters eyes widen and then he began to bow in apology

"noo don't be sorry. i just greeted them and bid them luck at work." he said waving his hands infront of his face.

"oh good. they like you atleast~.

"oh? never thought they would hehe." he scratched the back of his neck.

jisung got up and decided to get a drink in the fridge. he took out a juice box of strawberry milk.

"how cute of you to drink that kind of milk." minho teases smirking. he sees a shade of light pink showing on the younger's face but ignores it.

"so what ab it?" "it's just that you're so cute-" he stops there and heads to the living room.

_______

minho sits on the couch playing on his phone.

a few minutes pass as jisung finishes doing the dishes. the younger heads towards the couch and plops onto the soft comfy cushion.

"*sigh* that was a lot.. of work." jisung says while panting. minho just chuckles and turns off his phone.

"wanna watch a movie hyungie?" "hm.. sure." jisung smiles brightly and turns on to netflix.

they continue to watch Stranger Things S3 E4

minho stands up and shuts the lights off, and goes back to cuddling the younger.

they proceed to watch the show until a certain scary scene pops up. (not gonna spoil so let's just moving onn)

the demogorgan pops up and jisung squeaks loudly. "hyungie!" he jumps and hugs the older. minho chuckles and hugs him back.

"hey hey hey it's okay it's okay heh.." jisung trembles under the older's touch (ya horny shits not that way teehee) he caresses the younger's head and pats his back.

"wanna get sum water? and watch the flash?." jisung was enough of this show and brightly nods. "yes yes YES PLEASE!" (again horny readers ;) teehee)

the younger jumps off the couch, gets a glass of water. he reaches for some chips but gives up since he's really short so he goes over to the trash can and throws away the left over popcorn.

the latter goes back to trying to reach for the chips while grunting.

meanwhile.

the older stayed at the couch going through his netflix list finding The Flash. he hears various grunts coming from the kitchen

he looks over and chuckles.

_________

back to the struggling jisung
( short people problems i can relate :') sksksk )

he keeps jumping and almost result to climbing it. he stops his actions when he feels a big sense of warmth on his back.

he looks up to see minho hyung over his tiny structure reaching for the bag of chips.

he smiles at the younger.

"cmon, we gotta finish the flash ~"