15

_______

smut :))

🍒

jisung and minho were in a heated kiss.

minho bit onto the younger's bottom lip as jisung moaned. minho stuck his tongue inside his mouth and explored every single part of jis cavern.

he tested on pushing himself closer to the younger as he digs his tongue deeper into his mouth. the younger does a small gag while his eyes flicker to the back of his head and moans.

the older smirked into the kiss and pulled away. another string of saliva connecting them. minho licks his lips and sits up. taking in the sight of the younger.

messy hair, swollen lips, ruffled hoodie, and legs tightening together.

he licks his lips as he kisses his torso in a downward trajectory.

the younger whimpers everytime he sucked on a certain spot on his stomach.

out of nowhere and after a couple of hurting hickeys on jisung's torso. minho reaching the younger's boxers. he can see how beautiful his little cock is sculptured through his boxers. ( i'm going to hell this took me 48 hours to process please :')

he decided to tease the latter by nibbling on his bulge. jisung takes in a deep gasp then biting his lip as minho keeps nibbling on his bulge which is being stopped by a piece of clothing.

"h-hyung- i- i-" jisung doesn't know where to grip so he just bites on his right hand and his left hand takes a fistful of the sheets.

minho stops teasing jisung so he slowly pulls down his boxers and makes sure they hit his ankles.

as soon as his cock was free, it sprinted up in precum. red and throbbing.
minho smirks and takes a huge lick of the side of jisung's member. jisung moans and tries to hold himself from bucking his hips into the air.

minho sees his struggle and immediately deepthroats him #gagreflexesbroke
he keeps doing this and looks up to the younger.
jisung's eyes roll to the back of his head and he arches his back and then moans so loudly god could hear it.

after a couple of minutes jisung cums into minhos mouth and minho just swallows it.

______

after a while, minho takes him into a bath then they go back to sleep. idfk