A FUN Day?? 2

Thomas sir showed us the college areas first.  We started on the 1st floor where our classes were situated.  We visited all the departments one by one. Then the other floors. At places where the seniors were there most of us were little scared.  We could hear some comments passed by the seniors.  We didn't understand whom they were referring to. After seeing the whole college we reached the ground floor.

Thomas sir showed us the College administration section it was  a neat and high class office.  All the employees were in uniforms.  Then the staff room.  The staff room was huge.  With round tables for each department.  There were some teachers correcting some sheets. Then we were taken to the council meeting room.  There was a big conference table with computer and AV screen there.  Must be for presentations of plans for the academic year.  Then we went to the parents meeting room.  There were 5 tables with 2 chairs each facing each other. And there were few sofas probably for the parents to sit down.  There was a coffee and tea machine there.  Also an aquaguard was fit on one of the walls.

Then we were taken to the activity area which was outside the college campus.  It was a huge area having a basketball court,  a large ground to play football/cricket, a swimming pool was at one end.  It also a badminton court and a room for chess,  squash and table tennis sections.  Everyone was excited when they reached this area. "You'll must be thinking of jumping in there right now" Thomas sir exclaimed with a big smile on his face.  All the students started chattering within themselves.  "Students we will now go to the hospital section but we won't enter the wards so that the patients don't get disturbed and yes I expect pin drop silence when in the hospital" His last sentence had an expression of firm.  We nodded our heads in acceptance.

We reached the hospital wing.  Thomas sir showed us all the departments and wards but this time his voice was low.  All the students also didn't speak a word during the hospital visit.  Once we were outside the hospital everyone started chatting as if all this while they had forced the words in their mouth and as soon as they were out had to throw up.

We were then back to our classes.  "So students,  I hope you liked this short sight seeing.  So I shall see you'll tomorrow morning at 9am sharp.  Anatomy is the first lecture tomorrow.  But we will give you the other instructions tomorrow when you come to college.  Now I shall take your leave". After Thomas sir left we realised that it was already 5.30pm. We took our bags and left for the bus stop.  The bus came in 15minutes. We boarded the bus.  While in the bus me and Sargun discussed regarding today's day.  Both of us were very happy.  We reached our bus stop. We said goodbye to each other and went home.

When I reached home I was so excited that I just dumped my bag and sat there telling the whole days story to my parents.  They were very happy to see me happy.  After I finished my whole story my mom ordered me to get freshened and come for dinner.  I had my dinner and went to sleep as I was very tired and exhausted and that time I realised how much we had walked today. I drifted to sleep in a while...