Chatroom Avengers X Reader: Strongest Avenger

Start bij het begin

Tony invited the Avengers.

Tony: Guys! A fightis about to begin. What's your bet? Y/N wins or the Hulk?

All the Avengers logged on.

Steve : Tony, we talkedabout this. You can't bet on who is the strongest.

Tony: I 'm merely tellingthe tale and taking bets.

Bucky: So, are you sayingY/N and the Hulk are actually going to fight?

Tony: Yes.

Peter Parker: Is Y/N goingto be safe? I mean, she 's very powerful, but the Hulk is rawstrength.

Tony: Hence the bet, kids.

Steve: There will be nofight!

Tony: Too Late, Grandpa!

Tony posted a video « Y/N VSthe Hulk »

Peter Parker: How did shesend the Hulk that far with a punch?

Captain Marvel: I taughther well.

Bucky: This kick must havehurt. Do we have some medicine to heal Y/N's wounds after the fight?

Black Panther: Mytechnology shall suffice...

Natasha: You do know Y/N'spowers come from the Power stone. She IS power, boys.

Clint: A spectacularfight. Who's next?

Thor: I want to go nextagainst Y/N. We'll see if she can stand her ground against the god ofthunder.

Peter Parker: Shall weintervein? They seem to be stuck.

Tony: Wait for it.

Tony posted « Y/N theWinner with blazing eyes »

Wanda: She looks sodangerous with sparks of powers coming off her body, her eyeschanging colours, and then the blast exploding from her. Hulkstood no chance.

Clint: I wonder who wouldwin between Wanda and Y/N, or Wanda, Y/ N and Carol?

Peter Parker: Three womenwith powers coming from infinity stones? I want to see thatfight!

Y/N logged on.

Y/N: That was one hell ofa fight, guys. Sorry Tony for the room, I may have destroyed it abit.

Tony: No problem. We'dlike to see another fight, please.

Y/N: For training?

Tony: For entertainment.

Y/N: What do I get fromthis?

Tony: Name your price.

Y/N: « Your price »

Tony posted « Scarlet WitchVS Captain Marvel VS Y/N's superhero name »

Carol: Oh, I'm going tokick your butts girls!

Yon Rogg logged on.

Yon Rogg: Don't let youremotions get the best of you.

Carol kicked Yon Rogg out of the chat.

Carol: My emotions are mysource of power.

Y/N: We'll see about that.

Tony: Let's the fightbegin!

Bruce logged on.

Bruce: The Hulk wasdefeated twice. Am I getting sloppy or something?

Clint: So who is winning?

Tony: Well, consideringWanda is making them live their worst fears, I think maybe it wasn'tthe best idea as instead of crawling in fear, they're both fightingtheir fears.

Tony posted a picture « Y/Nand Carol breaking Wanda's spell »

Thanos logged on.

Thanos: Balance, such a powerful tool for those with patient hearts.

All the Avengers kicked Thanos out ofthe chat.

Tony: I think Wanda's isout. Now the fight is between Y/N and Carol.

Loki: I am astonished bythe length of their powers. Their enemies must dread them and cowerin fear.

Steve: They do. As soon as they're here, the fight ends in the next five minutes.

Peter Parker: It's tight. Carol is blazing while Y/N is fuming. It's amazing and so frightening at the same time. Who thoughts these girls had so much power?

Natasha: I bet on Y/N.

Tony: Hum... I would say, Carol. She took a huge blast of the Space Stone. It changed her.

Natasha: And Y/N's powers were created thanks to the Power Stone. Power is power. She will always have more energy than other stones. After all, it's the Power Stone which defeated Carol.

Tony posted a video ' Natasha was right'

Carol: She won. I yield. It was a wonderful opponent and I am honoured to have her as my friend.

Y/N: So do I, Carol.  Let's practice together.

Natasha: Come on, Tony, I won the bet. I know you bet on Carol.

Tony: you'll be the ruin of me.

Natasha: Pay off, Mister the billionaire.

Wanda:  And I thought my powers were dreadful. Carol and Y/N are worse!

A/N: So what did you think? Would you like to have powers from another infinity stone?