Attack of the Leek Kingdom Part 1

~In the Orange and Banana Kingdom~

Rin: GENERAL.

Len: Hai.

Rin: OKUSURI NO JUNBI.

Len: Whatever for, your Highness?

Rin: THE LEEK KINGDOM HAS ATTACKED OUR PEACEFUL ORANGE AND BANANA KINGDOM BY TAKING OUR FOOD. WE MUST RETALIATE.

Len: Won't this make it worse?

Rin: WHO IS IN CHARGE?! OKUSURI NO JUBI. NOW.

Len: Should I alert the other kingdoms?

Rin: NO, THEY HAVE SIDED WITH THE LEEK KINGDOM. I FEAR THEY WILL BETRAY US.

Len: I'll prep up.

Rin: GOOD. DISMISSED.

~In the Weapon Room~

Worker: General! This order is too much. We might not make enough in time.

Len: It's either this or no kingdom. I'm afraid we have to work double time.

Worker: Gah. Everypony! Double the work!

Every other worker: WHAT?!

Len: I still think this is a bad idea.

Worker: Then, why don't you tell the queen?

Len: She won't listen.

Worker: All this could be different if you were the ruler.

Len: Uh... G-Get back to work.

Worker: Alright, just saying.

Len: 'Heh, me as ruler? Never gonna happen.'

~In a Meeting Room~

Kaito: Have you told him the suggestion?

Worker: Yes.

Meiko: Good, now go.

Worker: *leaves*

Luka: I don't see how this will work.

Miku: Simple. Len will want to be the ruler and will try to overthrow Rin. That's where we come in and 'help' him. But really, we are gonna attack the Orange and Banana Kingdom.

Luka: This plan has so many holes, we could fail.

Meiko: It's a risk we will take. We need to be ready for this, 'thing', Rin has in store for us.

Kaito: We need a Plan B. If this thing doesn't work, the Sake Kingdom can attack from the back. Rin will be aiming for the Leek Kingdom, so Miku needs to attack from the front.

Luka: And the Tuna Republic will be waiting for your signal to fire our fish cannons.

Kaito: Why name your country the Tuna Republic? It's not even a republic, it's a monarchy.

Luka: Don't question. At least I get a country, instead of a city.

Kaito: Ice Cream Capital is the main city in the Sake Kingdom! It matters!

Miku: Okay, everyone. Shut up. We need to write a letter to the Orange and Banana Kingdom. Mainly to Len. We need to come up with a place for us to meet him, and then we can convince him to betray Rin.

Luka: This will take a large amount of convincing. Len is her brother, he wouldn't want to turn against her.

Miku: That's why we need to convince him that Rin is bad. He needs to think we are the good guys, while Rin is just the bad one attacking us. Even though that is what has been happening...

Kaito: How are we gonna that?

Miku: I don't know, a suggestive spell? Major convincing?

Luka: A suggestive spell sounds fun. We could make him reveal secrets.

Meiko: Convincing is more harder, but more reliable. Len would believe us more if we are able to convince him.

Miku: So, telling him to betray? Okay, so now where?

Kaito: To an alleyway or bar.

Luka: 'Orange and Beer Bar' sounds like a good place.

Miku: Okay, so it's decided. We'll convince Len to betray Rin at the 'Orange and Beer Bar.'

Meiko: Let's do this.

Luka: Yeah!

Kaito: Hey, why are you even mad at Rin, Miku?

Miku: HEY BOB. I NEED YOU TO WRITE A LETTER TO THE ORANGE AND BANANA KINGDOM.

Bob the Butler: Okay.

Kaito: Or you can totally ignore my question. Fine, fine. Be that way.

~The following day~

-Someone knocks on Len's door-

Len: What is it?

Random Butler: A letter for you, General.

Len: Okay. Just slip it though the door.

Random Butler: Alright. *slips letter and leaves*

Len: Now, what this letter? Uh... Go to 'Orange and Beer Bar'... Talk about current situation, come alone? Hm..

~At Orange and Beer Bar~

Len: *sits at random table* Am I making the right decision here?

Cloaked Pony: Yes, you are. *sits across from Len*

Len: So, I'm guessing you're the one who wanted to talk about a problem or something?

Cloaked Pony: Yeah, but not here.

Len: Then where?

Cloaked Pony: Don't worry about it. *bangs Len on the head*

Len: *gets knocked out*

Cloaked Pony: Okay, now to that abandoned place... *drags Len out* He's just drunk! That's all...

~Back at the Yellow Castle~

Rin: I WANNA KNOW WHERE THE FUCK MY GENERAL BROTHER IS. WHERE THE HELL DID LEN GO?!

Bob the Butler: I'm sorry, I don't know.

Rin: FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS ORANGE JUICE, BOB. YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO TELL ME WHEN ANYONE LEAVES THIS CASTLE.

Bob: I didn't see him leave.

Rin: YOU HAVE FAILED ME. YOU DONT GET YOUR PAY TODAY. GO HOME AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE. COME BACK TOMORROW.

Bob: O-Okay, your Highness. *leaves*

Rin: *takes a sip of orange juice* Where is he?! I hope... I hope he's okay.

Teto the Maid: Your Highness!

Rin: Yes? Oh, um.. YES?!

Teto: Len has been spotted in the old warehouse everypony abandoned.

Rin: THERE?! I TRIED TO GET OF IT BECAUSE IT WAS DANGEROUS THERE!! WHY IS HE THERE?!

Teto: I don't know. But I have a reliable source that he's there.

Rin: HMM. I WILL GO TO THAT WAREHOUSE. BUT I NEED A TRUSTWORTHY PONY TO WATCH OVER MY THRONE. TETO, YOU GET TO WATCH OVER FOR ABOUT A FEW HOURS.

Teto: R-Really?!

Rin: YES. BUT I STILL HAVE MY TITLE AS QUEEN. NOW, GUARDS!! LETS GO!! *flies off*