More Like Moving On, Captain

Start from the beginning

"I love you." He whispers to me.

"I love you too, Levi." I smile.

~~~~

-End Flashback-.

"Yeah, cheers." I smile as I take the drink, trying to get rid of all my problems.

3:00 A.M

Third:

"Let me get this straight, you took (f/n) out last night for drinks?" Hanji questions Jean as he held a groggy (f/n) at his side.

"Yeah, I thought she needed to kind of relax and get rid of her pain." Jean replies as they walk upstairs in HQ.

"Put me down..." (F/n) moans, sickly. "Why?" Jean asks. "Swaying..back and forth. I'm going to throw up." She tells him.

Hanji laughs as they walk into (f/n)'s room.

Jean puts (f/n) in bed and Hanji pulls the blanket over her.

"Night, (f/n) see you in a few hours." Hanji smiles as she leaves the room.

Jean sat at the side of her bed and (f/n) looked at Jean with a smile.

"Thank you, for tonight." She yawns. "No problem, get some sleep." Jean smiles as (f/n) closes her eyes.

When her eyes are shut, Jean lightly kisses her forehead then leaves her room.

-Levi-

"Come on, baby.." Yuri whines to Levi. "Brat, stop. I don't want to." Levi orders the slightly drunk Yuri as she clings onto him.

"Heichou... I know you want me." Yuri smirks. "No, I don't. Go to your room or I'll feed you to Bean." Levi sighs as he takes Yuri off of him and goes to his study.

Yuri stalks off to her room, annoyed. "I will have you, Levi.(F/n) will not have you." She curses to herself.

Morning-

10:30 A.M

Your POV:

"Today (f/n), is going to be a hard working day!" Hanji cheers as we get off our horses.

"I can tell, by the number of trainee cadets you dragged out here." I laugh as I see all of my friends.

Jean caught my eye, I wave at him, happily then he waves back.

"Oi, you and Jean, do it or something?" Eren questions me. "Eh?!" I gasp at Eren's sudden statement.

"Haha! Your face right now!" Eren laughs. "Oh shut up, Eren." I huff.

"Oi, (f/n)!" Hanji calls me. I walk over to her and she smiles at me.

"Can tout give all the cadets a demo of the titan course?" Hanji asks me.

"Sure." I reply as I zip up to the tree.

"Now, cadets, (f/n) will be giving us a demonstration of the course!" Hanji announces to the cadets as they made their way up to where I stood.

"(F/n) has one of the highest kill ranks in the Scout Regiment." Hanji tells them.

"How much?" Armin asks.

"128." I reply, with a smile.

The cadets look at me in awe. "Yes, now (f/n) I'll tell you when to go." Hanji breaks the awes.

"Ready set.. Go!" Hanji calls out.

I fly throughout the forest slicing the dummy Titan's nape, with ease. Before I could finish the last titan, my anchor doesn't catch the branch.

Huh? I look at my gas and I notice it was all out.

Before, I know it I was free falling. I scream, frightened. Is this how I'm going to do?

Until I feel someone catch me, I look up to see my savior.

"Eren..." I breathe, relieved. He zips up to the highest branch in the tree.

"What happened?" He asks. "I was going to the last titan then my gas-" I began to say.

Eren stood me from speaking more, by observing my gear.

"Your tank is busted." He gasps. I look and see the steel busted wide open.

"My god..I...I could've... died.." I whisper aloud.

Suddenly, Eren pulls me into his embrace.

"I got you no matter what.." He whispers to me as he strokes my hair.

I smile into his chest feeling happy.

"Thank you, Eren.." I smile as he pulls a little bit away from me.

But he still had me in his arms. His face was just centimeters from mine.

His turquoise eyes looking into my (e/c) eyes.

"Eren.." I whisper.

~~~~~~~~~

Hello, my fellow readers!

So I guess many of you want Eren and you together while another half wants you and Jean together.

Well, let me say I'm just barley figuring out who as well.

Know that you and Levi WILL be reunited at some point, I promise you!

But how was this chapter?

Thoughts?

⭐Erena⭐