Ch.4

I Havent Updated Im Sorry Guys ._. School's A Pain In The Butt Aha Well Anywayss Sorry Again Heresss Chapter 4.

Eren's P.O.V.

*knock,knock,knock*

"Eren Wake the fuck up youre going to be late for work!" I could hear my step-sister Mikasa tell me while banging on my door very loudly.."Mikasa five more minutes! Im tired & dont want to work to-" surely she broke my door down & started to grab my sheets & throw them on the floor while screaming nonsense the whole time. "Hurry up eren youve been sleeping all day! Armin already called twice & wants you to be at work in 20 minutes." Goddammit Armin "alright,alright mika im up already get out so I can change!" Surely she left after a while & I went to take a shower. After I Got Ready I headed out the door before mumbling a quick goodbye to mika & her girlfriend annie which I dont like & I doubt she likes me either, I headed out to the garage to retrieve my car a gray & black mustang.

Work was only like 30 minutes away I worked in a bar called "playboyz" which I thought was a bit weird but whatever. As Soon As I Entered The bar I smelled alcohol of course it had to be the dumb fucktart"EREEEEEEN!" A familiar yet annoying voice called me "what the fuck do you want horseface?"

"Hey dont call me that you ass! The names Jean,& Armin's mad at me again!"

"What the fuck did you do this time?" He took his time to answer so I'll explain what usually happens, Armin My Bestfriend & Boss Owns This Bar & As You can see Horseface or Jean Is His highschool sweetheart & ugh jean always has to say something retarted & get armin mad and so armin ignores jean all day and jean being a dumbass comes to the bar & gets drunk to 'drink his problems away' and whatever. AND I DONT KNOW BUT I ALWAYS GET STUCK IN THIS FOR SOME REASON! "Hey Horseface Just Go Apologize You dumbass! I dont want armin being all depressed while hes working tonight"

"Eh! Hes the one who started it!"

"Just fucking go before I shove my foot up your ass!" Surely he ran towards armin's office.

"Oluo! Eld! Gunther! What the actual fuck? How many times do I have to tell you guys not to give horseface any drinks"

"Heichou Were Sorry He Just Stole The Booze From the bar! We tried stopping him but we failed were sorry!"

"Just dont let it happen again alright?"

"Yes heichou!" With that I walked away towards the couches to take a quick nap before the bar opened I was about to close my eyes but someone started to scream my name I tried to ignore them but surely then Armin started shaking me screaming my name over & over again..

"What the fuck Armin? What do you want!"

"Eren I just got a call from a customer & insisted that they wanted you to be one of the dancers at their party"

"Eh? Why me? Cant Someone else do it?"

"Its one of our regular costumers & you know how they get! Please eren!"

"Who is it?"

"Hanji-san"

"Hanji-san again? Eh? Fine I guess when does she want me?"

"Tonight"

"Whaat the fuck! Tonight! Ugh Fineee But You Owe Me One Armin.."

"Thank you eren! She wants you there at 11 so you can start picking out what your gonna wear & I'll go call the bodyguards so hurry up & go"