Ch.2

*BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP.

"Shut The Fuck Up Already Im Up" I Mutter Rather Annoyed At My Damn Alarm Clock For Waking Me Up Tch, I Get Up & Head Straight For The Shower .. When I Felt Clean Enough I Got Out & Looked At The Clock 9:30am the fucking party starts til 4 what the fuck do i do til then? clean? sleep? fuck it i'll clean .. starting with my room i dust,clean the windows,the way to fucking tall shelves,make my bed,wax the floors & all the shit you do & whatever.Next was the kitchen then bathroom,after hours of cleaning it was 2:30pm wtf... i guess i'll eat something & then take another shower.

-time skip-

4:30pm & im still searching for the fucking house the party was suppose to take place in.. ima kill that fucking shitty glasses for this .. 20 minutes later i finally arrive at hanji's place the place was fucking huge how the fuck does she afford this? shes always slacking off!. Nevermind that i get out my car & head up the fucking stairs ..

*knock knock knock

"oh more guests! i'll go get it erwin.." i hear hanji scream ..shes fucking too loud.
"oh hel- levi?"

"tch,what shitty glasses?"

"uh nothing i thought you werent coming but hey im happy you came!! yay! were gonna have so much fun!"

"tch,shut up & let me in"

"oh yeaaa ahaha come in! come in!" she blabbered on about stupid shit like always but i was ignoring her like always .. people kept on glancing at me & it was fucking annoying so i kept on sending them deadly glares & they finally stopped looking at me! this went on for hours .. people talking,people dancing,drinking,having making out sessions, eh & it was quite fun seeing dumbass people do this all night until hanji spoke up & said "you ready for the surprise?!"

"eh? what surprise?" she got her phone out dialed out some number & screamed "READY GUYS! COME OUT!"

"what the fuck hanji! whats the fucking surprise!!"

"just wait & see heheheh" she winked & dragged me to the living room,sat me in a chair & dragged everyone else there ...

hanji what the actual fuck is goi-" before i could finish my sentence smoke started to appear .. colored lights & a stage & people started to come out of the curtains i couldnt say a word i was left fucking speechless ..what the fuck is this?