oc #3

hi, it's me, back again-
so let's get cracking

Creator's OC Info: (This font)
My response: (That font)

This OC was created by BlueFlowerandPink enjoy!

Name: Rin Kimika
Talent: Ultimate Terrorist / Ultimate Despair

O h
Uh- that's...quite the talent you have there...

Before anyone reading this says something, I did look up the definition of a terrorist and I think I have an idea on what kind of terrorist Rin is.

I'll safely assume that she is someone who gets things her way through violence. I'm unsure if Hopes Peak would accept a Terrorist into their school- but they have accepted individuals like the Shsl Imposter and Shsl Dictator so..

Age: 15
Birthday: November 26
Sexuality: Lesbian

Gender: Female
Weight: 106.8 lbs
Height: 5'4
Chest Size: 90 cm
Physical Description: Rin has Lightly tanned skin, Orange eyes, and sharp teeth. She also has red short hair and an ahoge.

Very vibrant description right there. I can imagine that she's a energetic kind of gal too.

Additional Features: She has multiple scars on her back, and a few on her right arm.

Ooo scars! Let's hope to learn more about how she got her scars.

Clothing Description: She wears a sleeveless white top under a red vest with her Terrorist logo on the place where her right breast would be. She has blue jeans, black socks, and red-ish orange sneakers. She wears a scarlet coloured head band and a backpack.

Personality: She is very chipper and very nice. She is easy going, and is never one to kill the mood. She can sometimes be flirty when it comes to girls she likes.

You know what? I like that personality. Rin radiates strong extrovert vibes and I'm here for it. And she flirts with wamen confidently-?! (What an icon I swear-)

Likes: Females, Her family, Explosions
Dislikes: Criminals, Despair, Bad people
Fear/s: Prison

I can understand why based on what her Ultimate is-

Backstory: She has 6 brothers, 4 sisters, and a mother and father. They were born in poverty, and the only way that they were able to survive was via terrorism. She had to become a terrorist to provide for her family. When she was accepted to Hope's Peak, she was forced to put her classmates into a killing game or else her family would be killed.

Oh- oh wow-
That's pretty interesting. I'm assuming that she has an arc going on so that's cool.

Additional Info:
(Because she is an OC, she is in a separate AU from the original games)

Wowzers-

Killing Game/s: Danganronpa: Prisoners, and Danganronpa: Death by Love
Role/s: MasterMind and Survivor, And Survivor

I never heard of the mastermind surviving so that's new.

While looking at this OC, I had mixed reactions, not going to lie.
But, as I read everything, I can say that Rin isn't all that bad. There are parts about her that make sense to her Ultimate Talent and her arc.
So overall, Rin isn't all that bad of a character!