my oc #1

just so that we're clear, i literally made up this Danganronpa oc from my head.

so like go crazy with your criticism-

Name: Naito Kinnojo
Talent: Shsl/Ultimate Archaeologist
Age: 16
Birthday: May 1st (Taurus)

Sexuality: Homosexual
Gender: Male (He/Him)
Blood Type: A Negative

Weight: 159 lbs (72 kilograms)
Height: 6'0" (182 cm)
Chest Size: 35 inches (90 cm)

Physical Description: Naito has an average body type for someone his age. Because he takes early morning jogs, he has a tall, lean body. He has brunette, messy curly hair that goes down to his ears, and masculine-almond shaped forest green eyes.

Clothing Description: The best way to describe Naito's attire is casual preppy. He wears a brown suit jacket, wearing underneath a navy blue wool knitted cardigan over a white collared shirt. He wears beige khakis and brown slip-on dress shoes.

Additional Features: He has very little faint freckles on his cheeks, and (on most days) he has small bags under his eyes that are only visible when seen up close.

Personality: Naito, on the outside, is very quiet and reserved. He may seem to be lazy, or slow most of the time, but he's actually processing hundreds of things that are on his mind. Naito's pretty sensitive, and will react towards anything negative reflected towards him. He is genuinely nice and kind, and will gladly help if his abilities are helpful to the situation. However, he can get aggravated if he's bothered while he's busy (studying or having time to himself). Mind you, he's introverted, but he tries to prevent the habits he has developed overtime by being sociable with others.
Likes: coffee, ice cream, staying up late
Dislikes: waking up late
Fears/Phobias: Arachnophobia

Backstory:

Naito lived somewhat of a simple childhood with his parents. He learned that his mom and dad eloped after high school when his mother found out she was pregnant with him (Naito). His father worked as a businessman, while his mother was a housewife. Naito shared more of a bond with his mom more than he did with his dad. Don't get him wrong, he loved his parents equally, but his mom would; be there for him when he cried, make his lunch everyday before he went to school- basic mom things. Naito had very few friends growing up, as his family would move to different parts of the country because of his father's job. They finally settled to live in Tokyo by the time Naito started middle school, and his mother found out she was going to have another child. Naito became nervous, developing anxiety for his mom and his unborn sibling. When the baby was born, Naito found out he was having a baby brother, and his mother was perfectly fine. Later on in his middle school life, Naito realized that he was interested in males rather than females. He was closeted for a while, as he focused more on his studies rather than his sexuality. He found himself interested in history, and was accepted to Hope's Peak Academy as the Shsl Archaeologist. He also got the courage to come out to his family. His family was shocked at first, but they slowly began to accept Naito for who he is as himself.

Additional Info:
- Naito is left-handed.
- Naito secretly does not like living the single life.
- He can often be seen with a cup in his hand. Though it's mostly filled with coffee, when it's a good day he's actually drinking tea.
- Naito has a grey cat named Poe.
- Naito often babysits his little brother, though it's more like them hanging out with each other.
- Has a nail biting habit