oc #2

aight bois we have anotha' one

Creator's OC Info: (This Font)
My response: (That Font)

OC is made by Sin_filled_Shipper enjoy!

Name: Tomosuke Momota (He's a Saimota kid, but I would like your opinion on him! ^-^)

Oh-em-gee I love Love Children. So far his name is very unique- like I've never seen that name before (which is cool).

Talent: SHSL Extraterrestrial Theorist

So I uh- I searched this up for the majority reading this (totally not because I did not know what that means).

To keep it short, Tomosuke researches stuff on space- such as there being aliens/other life living in the universe.

I have to say that that's a very unique talent and I like it. It sounds foreign (to me) but when I searched it up I was more interested in it.

Age: 17-18
Birthday: July 16th
Sexuality: Bisexual (Leans more towards boys)

Noice

Pronouns: He/Him/His
Weight: 141.6lbs
Height: 5'6

He has a reasonable weight for his height, so I can assume he's very healthy for his age.

Chest Size: 85cm
Physical Description: Tomosuke has a somewhat pale complexion, with yellow-ish toner eyes. His hair is indigo, and fluffed up in many ways. (Sticks up here and there) He has two ahoges that stick up from either side, similar to alien antennae.

Tomosuke's description of his hair kind of had me lost of a second. For the description you've given me, I can imagine his hair kind of looks similar to Nagisa's hair (Ultra Despair Girls).

I'm also getting a visual of Tomosuke and Kaito applying hair gel together every morning- which, when you think about it, sounds adorable.

Additional Features: He has small bits of stubble, and a star shaped birthmark under his right eye. Right where his cheek would be.

Oh hell yeah  b i r t h m a r k s  a r e  t h e  s h i t
...I'm sorry it's uncommon to see an OC with visible features like birthmarks and what-not.

Clothing Description: His main assortment of clothes is semi space themed. He has a dark purple hooded-coat with planets and rockets strewn all over. One sleeve is rolled up, and the other is not. Also- there's the Japanese kanji for 'Alien' written on the left sleeve. (The one that's not rolled up)

Honestly his fashion is really fucking clutch.

His inner shirt is white, with rectangles pulled up on one another in an abstract way. He has a keychain with the planets hooked up to darker purple pants- matching the coat. Shoes are simple, with planets and stars painted onto them. And finally, he Carrie's around a duffle bag full of his 'research'.

Interesting, very interesting. I don't really have anything negative to say about his outfit, though (if you wanna) you should probably tone it down with the space theme in his outfit just a tinnie tiny little bit.

But overall Tomosuke has a peculiar- but cool- outfit!

Personality: Tomosuke is mainly reserved to himself, but he'll immediately crawl out of the void once someone mentions his name,

Haha, I see what you did there...!

-or something about aliens. He's not 'annoying' per say, but people think he is and it bugs him! If you do become his friend, you'll realize he's much more serious then he seems. Despite his talent being...bogus and un-ordinary. Serious, and very considerate over his 'friends'. However...he can seem a little weird at times. Like...murmuring to himself, or just having some kind of conversation.... and other times he seems a little hollow. (Unsure how to really feel in certain situations or scenarios)

I felt the mixture of Kaito and Shuichi's personality combined into one. From what I see, he is the kind of person who tries to balance friends over his hobbies/interests.

Tomosuke's personality is pretty alright. I think most of us can relate when it comes to socializing with others. Most of the time we're barely interested in people UNLESS they like something you like. So yeah, I see what route you went from that.

Likes: He loves Aliens. In fact- he wants one as a girlfriend, or boyfriend. Also dark chocolate.
Dislikes: White chocolate, and anything too bright. Like lights or colors.
Fears: Birds...
Backstory: N/A (I need to make him one aaa)

Now I would say something about that, as I would like to see how characters are who they are in the present from their past. However, Tomosuke *is* a Love Child so I'll give you a small pass on that.

But when you've made up a backstory for him I would be happy to see it! :D

Additional Info: He does have a small case of schizophrenia. He says he's had interactions with them, when in reality it was his hallucinations. Tomosuke also doesn't know how to feel at times. He feels normal, or hollow- so if sometimes that happens: he'll pretend to react.

That's- that's quite somethin' to know. Hopefully his backstory will put somethings together about him.

Who knows? We might learn that he's actually not schizophrenic...

In any case, I really like Kaito and Shuichi's Love Child. I can barely find any flaws in this character's description, and- just- y e s .