Chapter Seven (7).

Start from the beginning

"I just wanted to see how you're doing...without your...wife..but it seems like you're fine with a 'girlfriend.'" Deku clearly had trouble bringing up the subject but not just that he didn't buy us dating- wait why were we dating?! This is a fever dream, I'll wake up and be in the hospital again I'm sure of it.

"I'm not going to turn into a fucking villain Deku. I have Urara, I'm fine-"

"Daddy!" A sobbing Urara yells from her room just across from them made both Bakugo and I push past the concerned green headed man.

As we enter the room we see Urara on the floor crying her eyes out while the rest of the kids were up on the ceiling giggling, though Akemi looked a bit scared.

Bakugo 'tch'd' to himself at the Sight before getting on his knees in front of the girl and grabbing her pale hands. "Okay like I taught you...." rubbing his thumb back and forth to comfort his daughter. "Close your eyes." He instructs which she does and takes deep breaths calming down causing all the kids to slowly release to the ground again. Urara opens her eyes worriedly before sighing deeply.

"I just wanted to play with them, but I kept putting all fives fingers onto them." She shows her hand to her father revealing her fingertips that had a circle filled with a blush pink identical to her mother. Bakugo wipes her cheeks before kissing her forehead.

"It's alright, just remember like I tought you." It was so surprising how he handled kids, watching from the door I search for my child again before quickly leaving the room to re-enter the pro's room. I'm not going to talk to Akemi, what a shitty mom am I? Ignoring my four year old? No we didn't even make eye contact. Clenching my fist I closed my eyes taking breath similar to Urara in the room, I needed that right now.

"L/n was it?" Deku comes within earshot.

nodding in response as I took a seat on the messed up bed that Bakugo had ruined. I was more than excited that not only the number one hero was here talking to me but also started the conversation, though it just didn't feel as amazing, as dreamy as it did while speaking with Bakugo even if it's been almost a month, but yet again I wasn't in the mood right now, I have other things to be worried about.

"Deku move." Shoving the hero to the side Bakugo walks into the room and pulls me up to sit and points a finger to my face wth a chilling stare. "You can't ignore him L/n...I saw you the way you turned around..." Cutting the eye contact with the blond I stare at Deku not so sure if I want him to know, how will he view me then?

Taking my much smaller hands and clasping them around Bakugos and moving them from my face I let out a small chuckle hearing my voice crack in the meantime. "Can we talk about this when no one else is around..." letting go of his rather warm hands I push my h/c hair behind my ear with a sigh feeling my heart pick up again.

The male let out a sigh looking down at the floor. "Right." Lightly pushing my back down he pushed Deku out the room before staring at me once more. 'Night' he mouthed before closing the door.

Only if no one was here but us.

I found my self crying the entire night until I finally dozed off at the sound of the morning birds.

How much have I missed the warmth of someone in my bed? Next to me, engulfing me, loving me? How long have I needed that? Only if he stayed, only if he were here, only if he wasn't selfish.

Waking up I groan nearly forgetting the night before, opening my eyes I see a angry blond sleeping next to me, his arms holding me tight close to him.

Wait.

Wait wait wait.

That's not just any blond, that's Ground Zero, did I sleep with him? Did we have sex?