Masochist Todoroki x Sadist TFR

Start from the beginning

"Hey Todo," Y/N said. Waving as she walked down the hall towards him.

"Hi Y/N," he gave her a blank expression as he started spacing out again.

"Hey, baby are you ok? You're spacing out a lot," Y/N asked looking at Todoroki worriedly.

"Y-yeah I'm fine j-just thinking a-about stuf-f," he said blushing at the nickname he was given.

"Like what?" Y/N questioned smiling a little seeing him blush.

"C-can we talk after school?" he asked looking at her seriously.

"Yeah sure. Let's go to class before we're late I'm pretty sure the bell just rang," Y/N said grabbing him by his hands and running to class. Only to be scolded by Aiziwa.

After Class

Y/N walked to Todoroki after class for what he wanted to talk about. When she spotted him she ran up to him and greet him. They then went off to Y/N's house after her parents left for "Date Night".

"So what did you want to talk about?" Y/N asked breaking the silence.

"I w-waned to know if you wanted t-to d-do-o u-uhm d-do.......i.....i-i-t-t w-with m-me?" he looked away redder then Kirishima's hair. Y/n looked at him in shock.

"I-I'm sorry I-I shouldn't have a-asked yo-," he couldn't finish his sentence.

"No I-It's fine we...we can do...it," Y/N said looking away turning a little pinkish.

"R-really?" Todoroki asked surprised. He wasn't suspecting...this. He was at least expecting her to say to wait a few more days but THIS. He felt happy, but then remembered he never did this before.

They walked in silence till they got to Y/N's house. Once inside they walked to her bedroom they sat in the bed facing forward.

"So....what do we do know?"Y/N asked sitting on her bed, not knowing what to do.

"I-I do-don't k-know?" he said, unsure if she still wanted to do it or if it would be embarrassing. "I-I guess we should k-kiss?"

"ok-k?" Y/N said turning towards Todoroki. He did the same. "uhm...have you ever kissed before?" Y/N asked.

"No, not really. Have you?" Todoroki asked, hoping the answer would be no aswell.

"No I guess not," Y/N said, "So I guess we should start off with a peck?" Y/N questioned. Todorokki nodded his head and they started to lean in towards each other. Once close enough they closed their eyes and, as they said, gave a small peck. Just a quick peck once over they pulled away and opened their eyes. "So..was it bad?" Y/N asked.

"No no it was..nice. Maybe we can....deepen it?" Todoroki asked. Y/N nodded her head and they started again. Leaning their heads together and closing their eyes giving a small peck and working their way up to a deeper kiss. It took a few tries but they finally go it. As they were kissing Y/N added tongue. Turning it into a french kiss. Both of them were trying to win but, of course, Y/N won. They started going deeper. Y/N tested the waters and chewed on his bottom lip. Wich made Todoroki slightly moan. Todoroki changed positions and sat on top of Y/N's stomach, still kissing. Y/N quickly turned him over and started kissing down his neck to his collar bone. Leaving marks of ownerships on his body. She found his sweet spot in a matter of seconds as he moaned a little louder. She bit a mark there before getting up and lifting his shirt up. To which he complied. Once his shirt was off Y/N went back to traveling down his body, leaving more bites and bruises, especially in his chest area. When she was near his pants she could see and feel the little tent that had formed in his pants. She sat up and looked at the work she had done. He looked flustered and his eyes showed such...lust. It made her sadistic sidekick in. She went to his pants again and tugged them off. Allowing him to only be in his boxers, the tent more visible now a wet spot forming. Y/N might have not to know how to kiss or have sex but she knows everything about it and what happens to the body.

Y/N went back up to Todoroki and kissed him. He realized she had clothes on while he was practically naked. He tugged at her shirt as a sign to take it off. She got the message and took it off. Showing her black lace bra. She quickly went back to his boxers kissing his v-line. He groaned from the feeling. She slowly tugged his boxers down to show...., "ha-I'm so sorry baby but-pf," Y/N tried not to laugh.

"I-it's not funny," he whined," Yeah I get it the carpet matches the drapes,"

"I'm sorry I really am," Y/N said not laughing anymore but still smiling," As an apology, I'll give you an award even though you didn't do anything for it, ok?" Y/N said. Todoroki nodded his head hoping it's what he thinks it is. Y/N grabbed the base of his dick and slid her hand up. Todoroki gasped at the feeling. Y/N went on with her movements going a little faster. Todoroki was a moaning mess. He constantly bucked his hips for more friction. It didn't take long beforeTodoroki was near the edge.

"Mhaaa I-I'm c-cumming cumming," Todoroki moaned and threw his head back.

"Already? I don't think so," Y/N stopped her movements and held the base of his cock, stopping him from reaching his orgasm. A smirk formed on her lips as his face morphed from pleasure to pain. But a blush started forming on his cheeks and a moan escaped his lips.

"Oh, so you like the pain baby?" Y/N asked smirking down at Todoroki. He blushed and nodded his head. Y/N squeezed a little harder, not to the point of discomfort but enough.

" ahhhng," Todoroki moaned again but covered his mouth. Y/N stopped her movements as well. The front door had opened and they could hear Y/N's parents. Y/N quickly go up and picked up her clothes putting them back on, Todoroki doing the same. Y/N was about to go downstairs to greet her parents until Todoroki stopped her.

"Wait, I can't go downstairs I'm covered in hickeys and bite marks your parents will be able to tell what we were doing," Todoroki said. Y/N now noticed all the marks that were on his body.

"Ok, uhm, go through the window and sneak back to your house I'll see you on Monday baby," Y/N said and pecked him on the lips. Todoroki nodded his head and slipped out of the bedroom window. Y/N went downstairs to greet her parents. As they were talking there was a thud on the side of the house.

"What was that?" Y/N's dad said. About to go look through the front door. But Y/N stopped him.

"Oh nothing probably just a raccoon again,"~