chapter 5

(Sorry this took so long had writers block)
Pov:JC
Racc and I were just playing some random games chillaxing when racc gets a phone call he walks to an other room I can hear him yelling I can't make out any of the conversation.

He walks back him his cheeks red and he looks mad "you ok racc" I asked quietly it seemed as all of his anger just left. He nodded then came and sat beside me he put his head on my shoulder. "Want to talk about it" I asked  he sighed "stupid ex girlfriend" He said I nodded.

We continued to play the game. "Uhggg I'm borreddd" Racc groaned "what do you want  to do" I said turning off the game "I don't know stuff" He said we stayed silent for a few moments then I got an idea I pulled out my phone and looked up when the city Mascorade is yes it's tonight.

"Ok there is a Mascorade party tonight and we both could go shopping in different cars and then go there" I said "you know honestlythat could be fun" He said standing up "ok so you take the cab and I'll take my car" I suggested. He nodded we got changed and headed out.
                          *time skip*

  I finished shopping and just on time. I put the suit and mask on and headed to the house (btw racc and JC will have put his hair differently) actually it was more like a mansion I walk inside and I was greeted by the host "welcome I hope you have fun and you can not remove you mask till midnight remember" He said.

I was walking around when I saw a snack table I went over and grabbed some cheese and crackers I started laughing. When a woman came over to me "hello there good looking" She said "you don't know what I look like I have a mask on?" I said "well you're tall and slim and that outfit looks like you got a bit of money correct me if I'm wrong" She said giving the fake innocent voice.

I gave a nervous look around and then a guy walks over to us "oh sorry ma'am but I need to speak with him alone" He said he sounded like  someone I know better there is music going on so I could really hear. The chick rolls her eyes then walks away.

I let a sigh escape "thank you"  I said "no problem" He said I couldn't locate his voice my head is kinda swirling fricken heck "want to dance or eat more cheese and crackers" He asked I laughed a bit "sure that would be lovely" I said.

He took my hand and took me to the dance floor we started dancing and laughing soon the party was coming to an end we I realised when I heard people yelling "10...... 9......8....7" "Tonight's been fun"  I said ".... 6....5....4"  "I enjoyed it as well do you want to maybe" He Stubbuling over some of his last words "3..... 2" "I would live too" I said and smiled "ONE" everyone yelled the mystery man lifted up his mouth and kissed me. I gasp from shock even though I really wasn't he slipped his tongue in my mouth.

We pulled away and lifted up our masks that where I knew him from. "RacC" I said my voice cracking we both backed way only a step "JC" He asked I ran "JC" he yelled oh fuck oh fuck. He probably hates me. I ran to my car and rushed home I ran to the bathroom and started crying from embarrassment.

After a few minutes I hear the door open and fast footsteps they stop right outside the bathroom door "JC are you in there" He asked "no" I muttered out. I heard a sigh then I heard the footsteps disappear. I can't stay in here forever