chapter 4

Pov:JC
I woke up and snuck out of bed I don't know why but I don't want to be near any one right now and I just feel sa-oh yeah it's the 3 year anniversary of finding out my ex girlfriend died in a car crash. I really miss her I didn't notice it but I started crying. It should have been me.

She didn't deserve to die. She was the best she could light up a room just by smiling. The only people that know what happened are my mom and her family and racc because last year I started crying in the middle of a game session.

At this point I was crying heavily these are the times I wish I didn't give up drinking. Racc come down the stairs and rushed over to me. He put his arm around me "is it" He started he had trouble saying it "yeah 3 year anniversary" I said still crying a bit.

He sat down next to me "don't worry it will be ok she is somewhere better I promise". He said rubbing my back "I knowknow but I really miss her so much" I sad trying to calm down he picks me up and takes me to the couch and sits down with me on his lap. I have my face in his shoulder.

He was trying to calm me down and it was working. I soon fell asleep into a terrible nightmare

I was standing near a car it was my girlfriends "bye love you" She said and kissed me "bye" I said. I could do anything I was just watching the scene play out I wanted to stop her but I couldn't move. I then gain control and I start running try to keep up with the car. I see her hit ice and hit a tree then everything goes dark and I'm in a dark room "IT WAS YOUR FAULT YOU KILLED MY DAUGHTER" her mother yelled "no I didn't I didn't know" I said crying "you're a monster I wish I didn't have you" My father yelled "wow you can't do anything right" That one hurt the most I see racc glaring at me I finally break down.

I shot up "woah what's wrong jc" Racc said holding me and rocking me back and forth "I had a stupid nightmare it's n-no thing" I said trying to push away from him. "God I'm pathetic" I see racc look at me I slap a hand over my Mouth did I fucking say that out loud?!

I try to run but racc tackles me "ouch" I said I was so embarrassed I had tears falling down my face I put my hands on my face racc took my hands off my face and pinned them next to me "JC you're not pathetic you are one of the strongest people I've ever met and everyone but you knows this and it's shocking that you can't see how amazing you are" He said he looked like he might cry as well.

I feel terrible and I feel like a bad friend "I don't deserve you" I whispered "yes you do you are the most perfect person ever and I mean that you can light up a room by standing in it you can change everyone's day by being you. You make life better JC and I promise you I'm being one fucking thousand percent truthful" He said

I just hugged him and kept thanking him and crying I'm so fucking Luckey to gave him. "Want to play some video games" I asked he nodded.

the stars lead me to youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें