PROLOGUE

A/N: author notes
I do not own danmachi. The only thing I own is my oc which you soon discover. After these notes. Now...................................................................

..........................................................................................

.......
......
..
.........
.......
.
.
..
..
...
!?|_-。)

( ÒㅅÓ)

(;一ω一||)

(≧∇≦)/

┻━┻ミ\(≧ロ≦\)

why are you still reading this read? Got on with it.

Rowan POV

[] mean speaking in the mind

Knock. Knock. "Uggggghhhhh. What is it." Rowan asks in a tired voice. He's in a carriage that he slept. "Were here time for you to get off. NOW!! Said, Ryder

"Alright. Alright jeez." Rowan gets up and reaches to open the door. The sun meant his skin and then gets in his eyes. "Augggghhh. It's soooo bright out." He says a bit tired. He walks off the carriage and walks up to the front of the carriage.

"Thanks, Ryder for the ride." He puts his hands above his eyes to see Ryder. "Yeah. Yeah. Whatever. Your welcome considers my favor done." He then gets his horses ready to leave. "Welcome to oriaro by the way. The infamous labrythen whatever. I got go pick up some noblemen from here. I got you close to guild it's just down this street. Good luck Rowan see ya." He whips his horses to go.

Rowan's eyes finally unjusts to the sunlight and he sees a tall tower.

"THANKS, RYDER. See you." He yells and waves at him. "So I'm finally here the journey I made 70 years ago comes to an end and now let my adventure BEGIN!" He yells. Nearby people look at him with confused looks.

"Maybe I shouldn't tell out. it gives people the wrong ideas. Why am I talking to myself? Get a hold of yourself." Rowan says slapping his cheeks a bit.

"[Yeah you should fox]." A mysterious feminine voice said. "[Elora the fat elve is that you?] (A/N just in case you don't what's happening rowan has a magic skill telepath. Just in case if anyone didn't read the bio)

(A/N: Sorry if this is short I to want start this prologue and then type up a whole chapter later. Thank for reading. And here's a meme

 And here's a meme