Super Villain

At a young age you have been surrounded by evil. You're mom is ability wasn't really considered an ability. It wasn't anything outlandish like the ability to control fire or the ability to learn any language with just seeing one letter of it and be able to speak it fluently. It was something that had been around since before ability's existent it was known as a hermaphrodite though they look like a boy they still shared female qualities ether then the fact that they could get pregnant. The there was your dad he was a shapeshifter he could change everything about him in an instant from gender to his species. He was a Villain at the time he kept that fact from your mom for a good chunk of there relationship intel the truth came out by accident. He was still a villain for a good chunk of time. Sometimes you wold meet your "Uncles" aka your dads friend that he was really close with. You would occasionally here something about a guy named John but that he left before you were born. You learned a lot of things some extremely gruesome some not. One day wen you were eight he almost got cot and became paranoid so he left the group and became a cook as well as taking a nether form one that resembled you more than his last. You would still see some of your Uncles from time to time manly uncle Marvin. Wen you went to middle school you met a boy named Marcus and you guys because extremely close even after you went to to different Highschools. During that time you met Serenity and Sophie. Serenity was weird and eccentric she normally had a blank look on her face but wen she talked it was normally very expressive sometimes even with hand movements. Then there was Sophie she hated her parents and similar to Serenity in certain aspects. You we're always by her side even wen her boyfriend of 4 months raped her then broke up with her and her parents didn't care. Then one day you're best friends asked you out and of course you said yes. But that's in the past.

You're pov
Today i heard the Sophie's ex was murdered I wander how she'll react? Wen Sophie and Serenity entered the class room i looked them up and down "wow for once Sophie you look worse than Serenity what the fuck happened?" Serenity pushes up her glasses that she got over the Summer with a triumphant look on her face taking the insult like compliment with pride. "I just discovered my ex was brutally murdered and I saw the picture" Sophie said wall siting down I looked down at my book well Serenity took the seat next to Sophie "oh that I thought you would have been happy" I says in a monotone voice I mean she's wanted him dead for at lest a year "I know right!" Serenity said. Sophie look back and forth at both of us then said "why are both of my best friends so psychotic!?!" I look her up and down this bitch knows why I'm like this she's on of the few people that know the story well more like the basics. Serenity on the ether hand?Sophie sigh as she put her hands on her face and Serenity gets comfortable on the table and falls asleep well this might be an interesting day.

Today all of us including a friend of Sophie's Andrew that oddly enough shares Josh is last name they even have the same hair color hu well I guess I'll keep this a secret. So we're going to the mall even Serenity even though she hates human interaction because of her Anxiety. Currently we're all sitting at the mall Fountain Me and Marcus are listening to Serenity trying to convince us that her boyfriend did exist and just heated going out in public as she showed us pictures of them together but I highly doubt it they could just be friends though why would she lie? Sophie and Andrew were having a pun off then suddenly an explosion was heard. Serenity yipped and teleported away, I stood behind Marcus because my ability is only useful if you want get into a certain place only for a specific gender, Marcus stood in front of me prepared to use his gravitational manipulation ability if needed, Andrew stood in front of Sophie and pinched his hand and then Sophie ran to a table at the nearby food court flipped it over a table hid behind it for some reason she then pulled out a switch blade. Andrew gave her a what the fuck look and then I relied that if this is going to be a fight it would be better away from the boys. So I ran to hide with Sophie she poked her head out from the table and gave them the thumbs up "you guys got this!!!" And went back down.

"you know I had a entire monologue planned but noooo just continue with your antics"a very familiar voice sarcastically spoke "Who the fuck are you supposed to be?" Andrew asked "WHY I AM SHOWTIME!!!" He ripped...... oh my uncle Marvin why did you have to be here right now. Then we all could hear somebody singing a song "so tell me what makes you angry want makes you mad~ what makes you think everyone here is glad~ oh~" what is that song from? "SERENITY YOU JUST RAN AWAY TO GET POPCORN!?!?!" Sophie screamed "yeP" Serenity who I thought ran away responded then she put a piece of popcorn in her mouth. Uncle Marvin gave her a blank star and then sighed. This is the probably the first group of people stopped taking him seriously. And his power is literally related to kids cartoons.  "I think I've heard of you before aren't you one of the members of the disbanded villain group that broke up 16 years ago?" Close they officially disbanded 7 years ago 16 years ago is wen Josh left and there activity decreased "WHY YES!! IF IT WASINT FOR TALIS AND SHITO GETTING KIDS WE WOULD STILL BE ON THE STREET CAUSING HAVOC TO THIS DAY" I know he knows that I'm not here and it's still something he slightly salty about but it's upsetting to hear that. "uncle Marvin please don't do this" I mumbled then Marcus's hand then lit up with a blue and white and Uncle Marvin collapsed on the floor being held down by the extra gravity Marcus was creating around him. Then Sophie's dad appears "HALT VILLAIN-" he then stops as he sees what is happening He then walks over to Uncle Marvin and says it to Marcus "let me handle this kid" he then handcuffs Uncle Marvin and Marcus lets him go. "looks like uncle Marvin hass to be busted out of prison again" i mumble what this is like the sixth time since dad left the group? The crowd cheers for the Sophie's dad and Marcus to as everyone's praising the both of them Sophie slowly raise up one of her hands and flip her dad off. I then walked out of are hiding spot and walked up to Marcus. I what for the crowd to disperse and then Sophie's dad puts a hand on Marcus's shoulder and Uncle Marvin looks both horrified and embarrassed as he looks at me. "You did good kid why don't you become a superhero one day a?" Marcus shakes his head "no thanks" he says (OMG HIS FIRST LINE) "I don't want to become like you" Mister Weekes looked shocked "aren't you Sophie's dad?" I asked his face immediately turned from shocked to rage "oooh so that bitch told you about me?" Wow he could have at least pretended not to know her. Marcus nodes and crossed his arms "I don't want to be associated with someone that just ignores the fact that there daughter was raped" I nodded in agreement Uncle Marvin looked shocked and mumbled "I thought we were the bad guys" Mister Weekes rolled his eyes "you kids never understand" and then left. Marcus sighed and then turned to me and gave me a bow and reached out his hand "would you do me the honor of getting this sour taste out of my mouth with ice cream and the murder planes" I chuckled and took his hand "why of course but we're probably going to have to find a way to kill him eventually" as we walked of he asked "how do you think we should do it?" I think for a bit and then a remember something Andrew seems like he cares about Sophie a lot "why don't we try and convince Andrew" Marcus nodes in agreement.

Later that week Sophie Weekes dad was found dead and his corpse heavily mutilated.

Aaaaa good times good times but today is not that day. Today I'm lying in bed in my male form I seem to have been doing that a lot lately oh also my right ankle is chained to the bed frame. I sigh Marcus is doing something again probably committing crimes.......... maybe I was a bad influence on him or maybe he was always like this. I will never know seeing as the Author didn't bother to right down are child hood and just told it(shutthefuckup I just want to hurry this along so I can make the one I really want to make and end this "Villain saga") ok ok no need to be so bitter. I sighed again suddenly the door opens "love I'm home~" Marcus said as he walked in. He got in the bed and hugged me from behind "I'm so happy to see you~ you have no idea how much I missed you at work today" he snuggled up behind me. I want to go home I don't want to be near him anymore but what can I do? My only ability is the ability to change my gender after all.
—————————————————————————————————————————————
God that was terrible oh well.

7/31/2019