Alone. Chapter 1.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"daddy, why cant I tell mummy about our training" young mikasa asked with curious eyes as she looked to her father. 

"because my little star, your mummy dont want you to know about your bloodline and wanted to keep it from you forever hoping you could grow up free" Her dad smiled and picked his daughter up. 

"then why train me daddy, you always want to make mummy smile and laugh but wouldn't she cry if she knew we are lying to her" Mikasa said with worry and her father smiled at her. 

"becuase I know how cruel this world can be and I know one day you will need to fight without us protecting you and you know what I want most from you my little star" Her father smiled kindly and brushed his daughter hair behind her ear. 

"for me to be safe and happy" mikasa smiled. 

"I wish for you to live" He smiled brightly and kissed her cheek before placing her on the ground again. 

"to live" Mikasa said amazed at the world, she never been told that and it sounds so powerful to her. 

"yes my little star, I want you to live no matter what" He smiled and got into a fighting portion. 

"daddy, I promise to live" mikasa said proudly and her father smiled kindly. 

"thank you mikasa and I'm sorry for making you carry such a burden" he said with a smaller smile and walked over to his daughter and kneeling in front of her and holding her hands. 

"burden" she asked confused since she was too young to understand. 

"remember my words whenever you feel like giving up my little star" her father said with a soft voice and gentle smiled. 

"daddy" mikasa asked with a smile. 

"you dont die for your love ones, you live for them"

he spoke with love and a gentle smile with shining eyes that only looked at his daughter with hope. He placed a red scarf around his daughter.

"live for your love ones" Mikasa smiled brightly and felt the soft scarf around. 

"if you ever feel alone and outnumbered just touch this scarf and remember I always protect you" he smiled and soon walked back to the cabin with his daughter to his wife. 

That night thief's  and human tracking came to take Mikasa away hoping to make her into the world greatness killer and toy to the higher bidder. Mikasa watched as her father fought them the best he could as her mother did the same telling her to run. She saw them kill both her parents before she ran smelling the cabin burning from the knocked over candle she used to buy her time. 

She killed her first man in the woods her father once played with her in. She soon killed her second, her third and fourth man in those woods as they tried to tie her and drag her away but she used her training and won. She ran from their bloody bodies deeper into the woods knowing about a small town not far away. She remember promising her father that they meet there is something ever happens but she knew he would never come. 

She sat by the river on some steps. She would see the same two boys chatting and smiling with a book a little further down from where she sat. She never talked just watched them, wondering if that was what having a friend was like. She never had a friend since her mother never wanted her to go past the woods until she was an adult. Her father took her to the town to fish when she was very young but she was hidden in his coat to see much.