Chapter 8 - The Book

By the time we got back home I was exhausted. The guys had to take turns to shower but lucky for Riley and I, we had our own en-suit bathrooms giving me the opportunity to have an imaginary concert in the shower, without having to worry about someone hearing me.

"All my girls 'round the world, I know you know what I mean
I get a little sexy when I'm lonely
One thing on my mind, I know what I need
All my girls 'round the world, hands up and sing it with me
'Cause everything I got, you know it's all me
Even though a man ain't something I need
I want a boyfriend, so put it on me
I'm looking for a man who can take that heat
Want a boyfriend, but not too sweet
My baby gotta be tough while he running that street
Is he ride or die?
I've been looking so long for a guy to turn me on
I want a boyfriend, yeah, yeah
I been looking like"
(Boyfriend - Mabel)

Outfit: the below set, t-shirt tied in a knot at the front, black slippers.
Hair: messy natural hair.

Feeling refreshed, I was laying in bed reading a book when I heard a knock at the door, "come in!" I shouted as I sat up

Feeling refreshed, I was laying in bed reading a book when I heard a knock at the door, "come in!" I shouted as I sat up. "Hey" Xander said after walking in, "hi" I replied wondering why he was here, "could I use your shower? Dylan is taking forever" he explained as if reading my thoughts, "yeah sure" I replied before going back to my book.

After a while, I heard the shower being turned off and when the bathroom's door opened I was surprised but pleased to see him standing there with just a towel around his waist, hanging dangerously low.

I quickly turned away hoping he didn't catch me staring, "what you reading?" He asked walking towards me, "oh just a book" I said trying to avoid looking at his half naked body, "what's it about?" He asked amused, "nothing interesting" I quickly replied while casually hiding the book behind my back. In reality I was reading an erotic novel which Riley gifted to me since my love life had been non-existent ever since my ex, but I sure as hell wasn't letting Xander find that out.

All of a sudden he lunged forward and grabbed the book off me, "Xander! Give it back!" I yelled as I stood on the bed trying to reach for it while he held it over his head with a big grin on his face. As my attempts were failing I tackled him in a panic making us both fall onto the ground.

When I opened my eyes I found myself laying on top of him, my arms on each side of his head holding me up. His hands were holding onto my waist and his towel was loose enough for me to see just above his private area. We stayed in that compromising position, staring into each other's eyes, for a while.

My heart was beating so fast I was afraid it would fall out of my chest and land on his beautiful abs. I was drawn to him like a magnet and I found myself leaning more and more towards his lips while his hold on my waist tightened, encouraging me to keep going. Our lips were inches away from touching until, "Jake! You left the bathroom a mess!" We heard Riley yell from the hallway, making me back away.

Xander and I looked at each other before I quickly got up and stood by the balcony's door looking flustered. He let out a small sigh before standing back up, holding onto his towel and securing it again around his waist, "thanks for letting me use your shower" he said running a hand through his wet hair, "no problem" I said trying to act cool as a cucumber as he walked out of the room after grabbing his clothes on the way.

I let out a big sigh and threw myself on the bed, "was I really going to kiss him?" I asked myself before covering my face with a pillow out of embarrassment.

Once I allowed my heartbeat to calm down, I hesitantly headed downstairs. "Dibs on the living room!" I heard Riley say as I walked into the kitchen, "for what?" Jake asked, "movie night with my girl" she said smirking at me as I poured myself a glass of water, making me grin in return. I love our movie nights! We binge watch movies and eat loads of delicious food, without a care in the world. My favorite part is exchanging comments about the movies we watch. You should have heard us when we had a "Fifty Shades of Grey" marathon, now that was hilarious.

Interrupting my thoughts, Xander walked in fully clothed and we exchanged a look, "can't we join?" Dylan asked pouting, "yeah, we can order pizza and watch movies" Jake added while smiling. Riley and I looked at each other before mentally agreeing, "alright, but next time it'll be just the two of us!" She said after sighing, making the twins grin.