#1

Upon opening my eyes,  I was welcomed with darkness. No light, not even sound reached where I was...well I could hear my heartbeat. It was racing like a horse, faster and faster it got until I couldn't breathe. I always hated the dark. My head hurt, so much, someone had whacked it i didn't know who all I knew was that wherever they had taken me it was somewhere I shouldn't be, did not deserve to be.
Desperately, I tried standing but the ropes binding my legs prevented me. I tried again and again to remove them but my attempts only flooded me with panic. I was trapped. Trapped in whatever hell I had woken up in. My lungs were screaming, there wasn't air anymore well at least it felt as though someone had stolen it. Breathe i said. Breathe. Please...
My own body didn't even hear me...
And then there was darkness once more.

By the time I woke up I was no longer in that dark room but a bright pink one. It was filled with mirrors all glancing back at me, upon looking at myself i saw a scared girl, pale, her hair tattered and her makeup stained. I also noticed my ropes were gone, immediately i ran for the door hoping it was open. Hope got me nowhere. The window was bricked off and any other exit was also locked. I began screaming for help hoping that a passerby could hear me and run in and save me. Pounding against the door until my fist was bloody i screamed Help me!"
Suddenly the door unlocked and swung open revealing a tall broad man with a vicious look in his eyes and sinister smile on his lips. "Hello Dolly finally your awake it's play time" his voice sent shivers up my spine. As He walked towards me like a child i instantly ran to the furthest corner of the room I could and began screaming for him to go away. "Get away from me let me out!" I screamed pushing him away as he tried reaching for me. "Dolly calm down I know it's hard moving to a new home but you have a lovely room and I'm going to take care of you" he said grabbing my arms and pushing me onto the bed. I struggled to break free from his grasp as I tried wiggling underneath him all attempts failed and his grip tightened to the point I could feel the blood circulation slowing down. "Please leave me alone!" I cried. His dirty hands wiped my tear away as he leant over me.
"You really are a pretty one aren't you?" He questioned looking deep into my eyes and down my body. His eyes scanning me. My body. It Made me sick. I could feel him all over me, like a spider, crawling up and down and down and down. He leaned closer to my face making his way to my lips I spat in his face making him sit up in shock leaving me to move to the end of the bed and towards the
Open door. As I ran out the door I heard him chase after me, my heart raced as he neared close to the point where I could hear his rough breathing. "Get back here!" He screamed running after me with loud stomps.
He knocked me over leaving my lungs gasping for air as the wind was knocked out of them, he grabbed my long brown hair and dragged it down the corridor as I screamed in pain. "GET OFF ME!" I screamed digging my feet into the floor and trying to grab a hold of anything i could. "Stop it please!" I cried. "Please!"
We entered the bright pink room once again and He threw me onto the bed  and began unbuttoning his pants. "No no please don't please!" I cried as my mind knew what was coming. My fear coming to life. The tears fled down my body, please i said to myself. No. I hadn't let anyone touch me. No one. I didn't want this repulsive sick man touching my skin. His skin felt rough, dirty, i could literally feel the dirt as if he hadn't washed for days.  "Dolly's listen to their master if not they are punished do you understand!" He shouted jumping onto me. "Ye-s I under-stand please just don't touch me!" I whimpered underneath his gigantic body as he began ripping my shirt open revealing my bare chest. I felt disgusting and weak. I couldn't stop him I was useless.

He was stronger than me he pinned my arms behind me and began pawing off the rest of my clothes. I was paralysed in fear as he forced himself into me leaving me to endure the everlasting mental and physical pain.
I didn't scream or cry I just lay there. I saw myself in the mirrors once again, I was like a dead body staring back at me.
I felt dead. This must be hell i thought. I couldn't move or scream for help I just to had to lie there waiting for it all to be over. Please let me go I thought. Please let me go.
After he was done, he left me alone. In the room filled with pink things; pink bed, pink wardrobe, pink mirrored walls. I was a ghost compared to it all.  Used. I had been used. He had done...the unspeakable to me.
I could feel the blood dripping down my legs, and that only proved that what i had just went through was a reality and not some sick dream.

I must have lay there for hours, questioning, Why Me?

He came back eventually
He practically dragged my naked body into the shower and began washing me as I stood there once again frozen in fear. His hands made there way down my body, I saw blood drip down my leg once more, I looked up in horror. Virgin?"  He questioned making me cry. "Don't be a sorry Dolly the more innocent the better" he said kissing my forehead. A shiver passed through my spine as his lips touched my skin. "Now Dolly I am trusting you to go back to your room and get ready for our first play time otherwise well you know what will happen"
I ran back to the room and threw the pink dress on. It just dropped to above my knee and it's fabric was smooth and silky.

Looking in the mirror that hung off the brick walls. I saw not a doll but a girl
A broken girl.