(redo) 3~ Eyes locked

Start from the beginning

Me, snobby!? I would never go around flaunting my alpha status like those two.

Having walked for a few minutes now, Jungkook knew this was going to be a long night...

" Yah, Jungkook where are you going?!"

Jungkook heard Namjoon whisper to him when he realised he'd walked quite a few footsteps ahead of where everyone had positioned themselves. He felt his face flush red hot with embarrassment as he quickly shuffled back and stood up straight next to his brother.

"So I'm sure all of us here are quite aware of today's purpose," the Jeon Alpha smiled.
The Kim family was brought to stand in front of them behind the table and they bowed to each other in respect before taking a seat.
Out of curiosity, Jungkook looked up at the members seated ahead of him. To his disgust he saw Jisung constantly winking and licking his lips. The youngest Jeon just smiled faintly to prevent himself from coming across as rude, and then realised that there were only two sons seated before him. He was sure they were told of a third, but he just shrugged it off and listened to their parents.

"My sons are both my greatest honours, I feel pride when I see them, "

Pride my ass, Jungkook thought.

"Yes they really do showcase the greatness of true alphas, my dear Namjoon is very blessed, and Jungkook will be soon too," He winked at Jungkook, causing the younger to sigh.

"Pardon me, but did you not say there were three sons to be presented?" Jungkook's mother, Miyeon, sweetly asked and he was thankful she did.

"Ah yes, Hyerin go and bring Taehyung down here. He's a rather shy one hah- he'll be here soon." The Kim Alpha signalled his wife to go and find Taehyung from the crowds of people with deadly eyes that made Hyerin freeze up inside.

Hyerin wondered around, anger escalating every second she spent looking for her
pathetic son.

How dare he humiliate them at the table? Where on Earth was he?

Just as her eyes skimmed the hall she saw the shine of the silver she knew he had to have been wearing. She stormed towards him, trying to maintain her elegance as soon as she noticed people staring.

"Taehyung YOU! - never mind Father will deal with you later" she coldly stated at her son who flinched at the sudden shout. He frantically got up from the floor and followed after his mother back to the table. Whether wanting to or not, he had to admit he was looking forward to meeting the Jeon family, and he definitely was hopeful that he may be able to impress them, but all that was shifted to the back of his mind. All he could feel was the fear building up of the consequence he was going to have to face later.

Why didn't I just stay where I was told to!

Taehyung walked the entire way with his head slightly bowed down, and as soon as he reached the grand table all eyes were on him.

The others stared at his elegant beauty that they weren't expecting from the 'alpha'. They were astonished to see such features in the heir of the Kim family; the long blonde locks were definitely a unique colour for an alpha.

After a few moments the Jeon family got up from the table to bow at him.

Taken aback at the kind gesture he bowed sweetly and took a seat next to his mother who separated him from her other two sons, making him seem an outcast to the situation.

The families were busy in their conversations.

Taehyung was fiddling with his hands keeping sure to have his head down while his soft golden locks covered most of his face.

Jungkook was staring holes into the drink he had in his hand.

In a split second both Taehyung and Jungkook looked up.
Eyes locked.
Captivated.

Taehyung felt the strange tug at his chest and he wanted to look back down but he couldn't. He was in awe of the features he saw. The young man's handsome face was mesmerising, his sharp jawline, his dark brown hair, his - his everything! Jungkook stared back at Taehyung in utter shock as he tried to take in the overflowing beauty and elegance his gaze was fixed upon. He chuckled internally seeing the scattered flower petals on Taehyung's head.

What, are those bluebells in his hair, hah so cute. But, is he truly the Kim Alpha's son, he looks so different, no way he's a Kim alpha. His looks are too, ethereal. He has no alpha build, yet there's something intimidating about his eyes... and what's this feeling? I don't like it, I feel as though I'm being controlled.
They were stuck in their moment until...

" So i see Jungkook, you have also found your partner, judging by the way you've been staring at each other."

It may seem as though not much is changing in the chapters but trust me all the subtle changes will become evident at some point 😆
Just in case there's some ARMY who are rlly missing BTS look 👀: I originally posted this at the end of a chapter in my other book I had to share it here too!!!

It may seem as though not much is changing in the chapters but trust me all the subtle changes will become evident at some point 😆Just in case there's some ARMY who are rlly missing BTS look 👀: I originally posted this at the end of a chapter in...