One Last Time (Finale)

Quinn: Hey, everyone. It's Quinn and the Hamilsquad, and we're all here for the grand finale of Hamilton Reacts to Stuff.

[The Mount Vernon parlor is decorated for a party. The room is quiet with the hush of bittersweetness]

Quinn: It's been a long, crazy ride, and I can't believe it's coming to an end. 

Hamilton: *looks around* We've had some really good times in this room. This was where I found out that I was going to be a father.

Laurens: This was where I fell in love with Peggy.

King George: This was where I found out that lemon tea isn't as bad as I thought it was. 

Quinn: *chuckles* A lot has happened here. I think we've all grown a lot.

[Unbeknownst to everyone, Philip and Theo are at the top of the stairs, watching and listening through the banister]

Philip: So this is it. The very last episode.

Theo: Yeah... *pales, her jaw dropping in horrific realization* Philip, do you know what this means?

Philip: What?

Theo: My dad doesn't like your dad. Your dad doesn't like my dad. If we're not all coming here for Reacts every week...

Philip: *eyes widen* We might never see each other again. 

Theo: *nods, anxiously picking at her skirt*

Philip: N-no! That can't happen! You're my best friend, Theo! If we don't ever see each other again... I'm gonna be miserable for the rest of my life!

Theo: What are we gonna do?

Philip: *runs his fingers through his hair* We... we could try making our dads friends...

Theo: *shrugs* I guess we could try...

Philip: *nods* We have to. 

Philip and Theo: *creep down the stairs and rejoin the others*

Quinn: Joining us for the finale party are some guests you might recognize... COME ON IN, EVERYONE!!

[ENTER THOMAS AND THE SIDES]

[ENTER THE MODERN MAJOR MUSICALS™ CREW]

[ENTER THE STRANGER THINGS CREW]

[ENTER THE TUCK FAMILY]

[ENTER ALBUS AND SCORPIUS]

[ENTER THOR]

[It is now crowded in the room to the point where it's both a fire hazard and, more importantly, incredibly awkward]

Jesse: Hey, everyone! What's goin' on?

Roman: I HAVE ARRIVED! ...Ew, it is much too crowded here, I can't even hear my thoughts!

Virgil: What thoughts?

Roman: The ones that don't like you, which is all of them. 

Scorpius: I CAN'T BREATHE IN HERE, GOOD LORD!

Patton: Where are my little cookies?! Suzie, are you here?

Susan: *hears Patton's voice, but she can't see him, starts squirming and getting overwhelmed at the sheer amount of people*