Chapter 5 - WOLF

I woke up to the sound of almost every camper in Flog Gnaw bickering outside. What’s going on? I rolled out of bed and slipped into the camp’s t-shirt. 

      I ran outside and got on my tippy-toes, trying to see past everyone but I still wasn’t tall enough to witness what everyone else was. 

    I scoffed and tapped someone’s shoulder, “Excuse me, what’s going on?”

    “Wolf’s back and Samuel wants to pick a with fight him.” He explained while he switched his phone to video.

      “Oh shit...” I said beneath my breath.

       This can’t be good. I ran through this vicious mosh pit, in search of Samuel. He can’t fight Wolf, he obviously doesn’t know what he’s up against.

       “Samuel!” I screamed, running throughout the camp.

        I’ve been searching for almost 20 minuets. The fight must’ve started by now. Fuck.

       I ran back to the flag pole and saw everyone leaving. That brawl must’ve been quick, but who won?

      Again, I ran up to someone and tapped their shoulder, “What happened, who won?”

      She scoffed, “No one won. Before either of them could throw a fist, TC came and broke ‘em up.”

      Oh, thank God. One less problem I have to deal with. But where’s Wolf? Oh, that’s right. TC probably took him into his office with Sam

      I followed the rest of the campers down to the mess hall for breakfast. Instead of getting up for some food, I ended up staying in my seat, envisioning severely about Wolf. I wonder if he remembers me, it has been awhile..

      Soon, I seen Tyler walk through the front doors. He spotted me and walked over.

     “Hey, Salem.” He did a quick flick of the chin, sitting in the seat across from me.

      “Hey, Tyler.” I replied, tracing circles on the table.

      “I heard Wolf’s back. That’s probably why you’re looking so blue.”

      “No, I don’t even know him like that.” I lied.

      “I’d say otherwise.” He said to himself. “I’m going to ride Slater around camp for a bit, wanna come?”

      “Wait, who’s Slater?”

      “My bike. I said I was going to “ride” it around camp, that should’ve gave it away.”

      I laughed and shook my head, “No, I’m not really feeling it today.. Sorry.”