Chapter 3 - Tyler & Samuel

I looked up and saw Samuel staring the shit out of us. This fag is annoying as shit, dude. He’s way too overprotective. If I was Salem, I would’ve left his insecure ass awhile back. So what if he kills me? I wouldn’t have to deal with his bullshit any longer.

      “Baby, relax. Don’t make this any bigger than it has to be.” Salem said, sounding petrified.

     She can’t be serious. She’s scared of this bitch? He looks like he’s the type to buff out and polish his toe-nails when no one’s looking. Pfft, fag.

      He chuckled and walked around me, “I’ve seen you before.” 

      I rolled my eyes, “And?”

      “And I told you to stay the fuck out my way, yet you’re still in it.”

      “If you’re trying to scare me, it isn’t working very well.” 

      “Salem.” He called her name, causing her to flinch. “Why are you the only two in here?”

      She swallowed, “Because, baby...-”

      “Because TC sent me in here to help unload the Hershey’s. Ask him for yourself.” I spoke.

      The silence in the air grew firm. He better believe me...even though I’m somewhat lying.

     “Fine. C’mon, Salem. I don’t want to be late to this campfire bullshit.” He bellowed and took her wrist, walking her out of the cafeteria.

      She fucking left me here with ten other big ass bags of Hershey’s. Samuel’s really starting to get under my skin. I’m harmless, he needs to stop acting like I am.

      Somehow I was able to carry all ten bags to the campfire. Salem’s tripping for leaving me with all of this shit.

      There were about fifteen logs that surrounded the fire. The flames soon came hostile as everyone settled themselves in. I looked to my left and saw Samuel and Salem way in the back. With him whispering some sleazy shit into her ear, she moderately nodded. He was gaping me down, too. Whatever. I really didn’t expect anything more from him. He acts like a fucking ten year-old.

      Reluctantly, I sat in the front with all the other losers. Seconds later, I see Salem walk down the isle and over to the food cart. She was handing out bars of Hershey’s while other campers handed out sticks, gram-crackers and marshmallows.

      “Hey.” I spoke while she handed me a candy bar. “What’s going on back there? Everything ok?”

      She nodded, “Everything’s ok so far. I’ll let you know if anything.” She whispered, walking off discretely.

      Shortly, TC settled us down. Once we were quiet, he told us what’d be on the agenda for tonight’s campfire.

      “Ghost stories? Are you kidding me?” I shook my head while a few others roared in agreement.

      “Yes, Tyler. We have a nice fire and some warm s’mores. What else do people do at campfires?”

      “I don’t know but this is kitty shit, I’m not doing this.” I refused.

      “You don’t have to, but at least allow the others to participate.”

      I rolled my eyes, “Whatever.”

      Once again, we all settled down for the next camper to share their gay ass ghost story. This shit is weak. I kept sighing loud as fuck so TC would catch the drift that I was bored, but of course, he didn’t care.

       I turned my head slightly to the left once more to check on Salem. It’s dark as fuck out here, though. I squinted my eyes harder to clear my vision a bit. I seen her chewing at her lip and Samuel smirking hella hard as he looked into her lap. Oh fuck no. I know he’s not actually fingering her! That slut.

       I cleared my throat loud as fuck, “Um, TC? Could you come over here for a second?” I said, glancing back there every few seconds.

     He walked over, shoving a gram cracker into his mouth. Fat ass. “Yes, what is it, Tyler?”

     “I think you need to run back there and check on Salem. I think she’s....in pain.” I whispered, looking over my shoulder.

      Haha, I actually ended up getting them in trouble. I’m such an asshole. Anyways, this weak ass campfire finally ended and everyone went back to their cabins.

     Let me hurry up and get some sleep. I’m stoked as shit for tomorrow. My mom’s coming down to drop off Slater, my bike. Today makes a whole week that I haven’t ridden her, but that’s all over. Ugh, fuck! I’m super excited!.... No sus.