0.01

End of the bridge
Flashback : 1 month ago

" Why must you be so thick minded that you cannot see that I've stuck by you through thick and thin. Not Rebekah, not Elijah, me! You dagger a member our family at least once per century and yet i have not once loathed you for it as i knew that you had your reasons no matter how wicked they might seem. So tell me Niklaus Mikaelson who has loved you, cared for you and put their life out on the line for you even when you didn't deserve it?" I raved angrily as he wrongly accessed me for something i didn't do but wished i did.

" DON'T lie to me! I know you did it, who else hated the thought of me leaving them and being in love when they could not!? Who else was friends with the wolves in this family?You disgust me sister. " Nicklaus shouted back equally as loud maybe even loader. As he said that last sentence my anger instantly diminished to hurt and disbelief.

"Do you really think of me to be that evil that despicable that I'd rip someone, who i hardly even communicated mind you, from there only family member or even you?" I whispered in disbelief and as he didn't answer I knew that that was what he thought of me.

"Well then dear brother mine, I think our relationship has finally reached the end of the its bridge." With that I walked out knowing that my last tie in mystic falls had been finally cut.

"Wait!....." he called just before i passed thresh hold of the door, halting my foot steps as I tried to keep my incoming tiers at bay.

"Yes...." I said hopeful that he would have changed his mind cause I can tell you this i really don't want to lose my brother today.

"Have a good life love" And that was the end of that.

End of flashback

I pull out of my depressing daydream as i realised i had just passed the 'Welcome To Beacon Hills' sign after my two day drive. Huh, now that would have made a good name for mystic falls as you know its the center of supernatural activity no matter how inexplicably mind numbing the place is.

I know what your thinking ; 'hello you just had one of the most emotionally intense flashbacks ever and your rambling about the name of a town you haven't even been in, in over twenty years'. Well yes I am because over the last month I've been on an emotional detox in New York which by the way has lead me to some interesting conclusions about said emotions. Which in other words means that I've been to many bars getting drunk convincing myself silly that my not so existent switch has become existent again.

You see once you reach a certain point or time in your life as a vampire your mind becomes stronger thus meaning that the imaginary switch your subconscious created to protect you fades away.

Take me for example, a thousand year old original hybrid, my switch vanished once i reached the 150 mark unlike most who take 300 to 400 years.

Going from one small town to another isn't what you'd think a normal person would do unless they one; liked small towns or two; had business in said town but I don't exactly class myself as normal so its fine. But yes seriously you could say I'm normal as I did come for business purposes.

A couple of days ago i had a call from my dear, benignant friend Deaton that there was something he needed me to see. So being the nice and slightly deranged person I am, I instantly packed my stuff and jumped into my four wheeled beauty and took of to Beacon Hills,California.

As i decided to go to the animal clinic to see Deaton before i unpacked i arrived just in time to see a black Chevrolet Camero pull in as well. Deciding to wait and see who was inside I sat down impatiently and saw two men come out. Just as they were about to entre the light haired one turned to glace at me right in the eye through the windshield giving me view to the most beautiful ocean blue eyes I had ever seen. All I could this think at that moment was damn ...

Hiiiii!!!! Long time no see🤓 I know its not a good intro for someone who procrastinated this book for a year and a half, but hey I'm only human. What Up song reference. P.s totally ripped that of iisuperwomanii. 

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Vote.

Comment.

Share.