16: She's Had Enough

Start from the beginning

"Okay, I'm sorry. Don't be mad at me.", he said as he started to drive again as the light goes green.

"I'm not mad...with you.", I replied without looking back at him.

"But, you look mad about something. Do you want to tell me about it?", he asked.

I kept looking away but I had something in mind that I wished I could tell him. I was not mad but I was bothered with the messages from the unknown number.

"Let's go for a drink.", that was what I said to him as I turned to look at him.

He looked at me too but his expression was kind of surprised. "Drink?", he asked.

"Yes, let's go to a bar or anything. It will be on me.", I said to him as I looked out to the buildings to see if there is any bar or any shop that sells alcohol.

❤❤❤

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I was very weird of Chaeyoung's self today. She looked so not herself right after she asked me to have a drink with her. But, I just followed as she wanted because at least I have some time to spend with her before I send her home. So, we went to the closest bar that she saw and had some beers together.

I finished a glass of it and looked at Chaeyoung who was going to have another glass after she drank for the third time. It worried me at this point because she seemed to be drunk already. She told me that she has a high alcohol tolerance and can drink more than three glasses if she wanted to. So, I let her do as she wanted until I see how she acted after the third glass.

Knowing that she can no longer control herself, I took the glass away from her before she could drink it.

"Chaeyoung, let's get you home. You're drunk.", I said as I put the glass further away from her.

"No...I still want to drink. Just...one more...", she said as she tried to walk to get the glass I moved.

I held her by her waist and pushed her back to the chair. "No, Chaeyoung. I said no more. Come on!", I said to her as I helped her to stand up.

"Let's go home. It's late.", I told her as I put one of her arms around my neck and held her around her waist helping her to walk out of there.

❤❤❤

Half an hour later...

Jeon Jungkook's POV

She was already sleeping when we finally reached her house. She looked so tired and wasted at the same time. So, I carried her out of my car and brought her into her house slowly. I carefully put her to lie down on her bed before I covered her with the blanket.

When the blanket reached until her neck, her eyes were half opened looking at me. Her face was expressionless as she closed her eyes back. But then, she got startled by the thunder sound outside. Her eyes went wide opened again and she looked at me as if she was trying to say something.

"It's okay. It's just thunder. Go to sleep, Chaeyoung.", I said as I caressed her hair trying to make her feel better.

She only looked at me without blinking before another thunder sound was heard.

"Don't worry. It's just going to rain, Chae.", I told her as I sat down on the floor seeing her scared face.

Another thunder made a loud noise outside and I can say that it was the loudest one. I did not realize that Chaeyoung held my hand when it happened. When I saw it, I looked at her eyes which were teary already. I did not know if she has already felt sober or still drunk at the moment. But, I know for sure that she looked scared.

"Accompany me, please. For now.", she said as she tightened her hold on my hand.

Her low voice made me worried of her. Is she scared of the thunder so much? Or was it because she was drunk she cannot think straight about it? No matter what the reason is, I nodded to her request and stayed sitting beside her bed as she kept holding my hand while sleeping.

I did not know how long I stayed there but when I tried to look at the clock on the wall, I felt her hand tightening her grip on me again. So, I moved closer to her and looked at her sleeping face. It looked so beautiful up close that I had to tell myself not to do anything stupid at that time.

"I love you.", suddenly I heard that from her mouth.

It sounded like she was mumbling in her sleep but I was sure of what she said. So, I asked her with a frown on my face. But, she did not answer it as I sat down on the floor again.

"Did she just...say I love you?", I asked myself.

I was supposed to be happy but somehow I am not. I wanted her to say I love you but not when she was unaware of saying it. This made me think if this is what I get after making a game plan of my own. I planned to make her fall for me and say I love you to me. She did it already.

"I love you, Jungkook.", again I heard it but now she said my name too.

Her face was very close to mine right now but I cannot take advantage of her. She was not aware of what she did but I know that she said the truth. It's alright, at least now I know how she feels for me. We have the same feeling for each other, I smiled as I thought of it.

Oh, did I say we have the same feeling for each other? Yes, I've fallen for this blonde sleeping beauty on the bed. Since when? Since she is the one that able to comfort me when I was down with my dad.

❤❤❤

He heard those 3 words! But, will they be together after this? 🤔

🤗🤗