Talk The Talk

The kiss deepens and he wedges himself between my legs. His hands move around my waist feeling the skin between my shirt and my panties.
My fingers run through the hair at the nape of his neck. I break off the kiss to place tiny kisses along his jaw down to his adam's apple. His hands find their way under my shirt and up my sides. 
I pull back from him and reach down. I pull my shirt up and over my head throwing it on the counter next to me. 

He groans low in his throat as he takes in my body only clad in my bra and panties. He yanks his shirt off and throws it. His bare chest is beautiful. His Adonis belt muscles grooved into the deep v is such a turn on. My fingers trace the v over his hips. He rains hot open mouthed kisses on my shoulder and to my neck. His hands find the hook of my bra behind my back and he unfastens it. My bra slips down my arms and our chests meet skin to skin.
I can feel his heart beating a strong rhythm inside his ribs. His hands move down my back and his grip on my behind is not the least bit hindered by my thongs. 

“Oh Peanut, you are magnificent, but you are driving me crazy.” He breathes against the skin of my shoulder. His hands knead and grip my butt pulling me further towards the edge of the counter. My legs wrap around him and the contact sends sparks all over me. He grunts as he lifts me off of the counter, carrying me out of the bathroom and into my bedroom. 

He lays me down on the bed and quickly removes his pants. He starts to lay down next to me when I stop him. “Nate, take those off too.” I point to his boxers. 

“Are you sure Sang, I don't want you to feel pressured or anything. I just want to feel you and make you feel amazing.” He looks at me with hooded eyes. 

“I'm sure.” 

He pulls his boxers down and his manhood springs free. I take a minute to marvel at his body. It is surely a creation of the God's. 

“You like what you see Peanut?” His smirk and bedroom eyes are my undoing. 

I reach my hand out for his hand bringing him down with me on the bed. 

We touch and caress each other. His fingers move like they are memorizing every inch of me. His lips and mouth follow his fingers everywhere.
Nate finally gets to my bundle of nerves. He already has me worked to a fever pitch when he slips his finger into me. 
“Perfect. So wet.” He mutters into my thigh. I feel my muscles starting to contact around his finger as his thumb runs over my bud again and again. I pull his head up with both hands. I make him slide back up my body to kiss me. His kiss is tender, but the sparks continue to light me up. 
I reach down between us and wrap my hand around his hard shaft.

“Oh Sang, please I…” his breath catches as I run my thumb over his tip. “We have to stop, I'm not going to be able too if you don't quit touching me.” His hips flex pushing his shaft further into my hand. 

“Don't stop. I want you Nate.” 

“Sang, you need to be sure.” the look in his eyes is serious.

“I want you.” I say breathlessly. 

“Shit, I don't have anything here. Do you have protection?” He whispers.

“I'm on birth control.” I pump him in my hand a little more. 

He groans as he pulls away from me.
“You sure?”

“Positive.” I answer. 

His hand moves over mine on his shaft and lines himself up with my opening. My legs wrap around his waist and my ankles hook behind his back. 
The very tip of him slides in me. He pulls back out and pushes just the tip back in again as he groans from above me. 

He repeats the process only going in a faction of an inch further each time. My body is vibrating with the need for him to do more. 

“Please, Nate, please.” I pant.

He slides in a little further this time and I feel a small pinch, nothing major. Nate cusses and slides fully into me. He gives me a second to get used to him being there. It doesn't hurt, but I want him to move. I need him to move. 

He kisses my forehead and looks down at me. “Are you okay?” 

I nod. “Please Nate, do something.” My hips circle a little trying to figure out what to do. 

“Ssh, Peanut, give me a second. You're so tight and it felt so good just getting to here, if I don't take a second this will be over too soon.” 

I try to be still, but my body won't listen to my brain. My hands run up and down his back. I nip and suck at his neck. Slowly his hips start to roll. Very gently out and in he works his hips. Finally my hips know what to do and match their rhythm to his. We moan and pant as he starts to move a little faster.

I moan his name over and over as I feel my whole body tensing up. 
He reaches between us and runs his finger over my bud. My body shatters and I can't help but to scream out as I see the white sparks behind my eyes. I feel my pelvic muscles grip him harder. He slows down and I try to catch my breath. 

“Look at me Sang.” Nate groans from above me. 

My eyes fly open and the love I see in his makes me more sure I did the right thing. 

“You are beautiful. Thank you for giving me this gift.”  Sweat rolls down his chest and drops on to mine. His pace picks back up.  I watch the veins in his neck pulse and bulge as he groans again. 

“I'm sorry, Peanut I can't hold back anymore, you feel too good.” He thrusts three more times a little harder as he grips my hips. His head tips back and his groan is cut off as his breathing stops. His eyes close and I watch in fascination as his stomach muscles clench. I feel his shaft throb inside me as he spends himself inside of me. 

He drops down next to me on the bed and pulls me closer to him.