1st and 10 to the goal line

*******((((mature)))))))***********
We sway back and forth gently as our hug communicates our love to each other. 

After a minute Kota raises one arm and uses a finger to tilt my head up. 
“Sang, can I kiss you?” Kota whispers.

“Please,” I answer back. 

The kiss starts sweet and gentle. It's slow and steady pace lighting me on fire. 

Kota runs his tongue lightly over my bottom lip and I open my lips to let him in. He sighs in contentment as the kiss deepens. His kiss is like heaven. I run my fingers through his hair. The low growl in his throat goes straight through me all the way to my toes.
His hands move up from my side's where he was holding on to me like a lifeline. He skims along my side barely hitting the side of my breast before continuing up to my head. He turns my head breaking the kiss and starts to rain kisses along my jaw to my neck. The way he moved his head puts his ear right in front of my mouth. I lightly breathe against it as I gaze his ear with my teeth.

“Oh God, that's so good.” He groans out. 
He moves so he can do the same to me. 
I give a small gasp as shivers rack my body. 

“I want to hear you do that again.” He says as he takes the bottom of my earlobe into his mouth. His nose gently blowing air into my ear. 

I softly moan his name. “Kota, ah, that feels so good.” 

Kota moves like lightening and picks me up bridal style moving us to my couch. 
He gently sets me down and sits next to me. 
Kota pulls me close and nips my ear. I tilt my head as he makes his way down my neck. I can't reach him very well and move to sit on his lap. I straddle him like I did Owen last night. It seems to be the best way to reach each other. Kota groans as I begin to nip at his neck. He lightly runs his hands down my sides until his hands rest on my hips. I feel his fingers at the hem of my shirt touch skin. 

“Yes.” I hiss out as he slides his hands further up under my shirt. I want his hands to touch me all over. I reach down and pull my shirt over my head. Kota's eyes are half closed and they flick down to see me without my shirt on. I want to see him too and reach for the bottom of his shirt. He feels me trying to pull it loose and moves his arms and rips his shirt off throwing it on the floor next to mine. His chest has gotten wider and the muscles in his shoulders are bigger. His abs have more definition than when I left. I run my fingertips slowly down his chest to his stomach. 

“That feels good Ten. Please do it again.” He moans as his fingers skip up against my bare back to my bra band. I walk my fingers down his chest sliding my nails a little on his skin. 

“Can I take this off?” Kota whispers into my ear licking at my ear as he pulls on my bra band. 

“Not from there you can't,” I say as I move my hands to between my breasts and snap the bra open. My breast pop free from the confines of the bra and Kota mutters a prayer under his breath. His hands move slowly up my back and he pulls my bra from my shoulders and down my arms. He reaches a point where I have to put both arms behind me so the bra can come off. My breasts pop forward into Kota's face. He groans and places tiny kisses along the top of each breast. As soon as my arms are free I clasp my hands into his hair. His kisses move further down my left breast. His hand moves to my right and he lightly palms my right breast. My hips move a tiny bit and we both moan out as I make contact with the bulge in his pants. 

“Kota, oh God, please.” I want his hand on my breast to move. I reach up and grab his hand making his hand grab my breast harder. I let go and move my hand to his chest lightly pulling his nipple. He in return does it to me. His mouth moves and catches my nipple.  He lightly sucks on my nipple. The feeling is amazing. I can't help the little moans and gasps that I let loose.
Kota moves to suckle my other breast and I drag my fingers down his back. He bucks under me and throws his head back.
“oooh, everything feels amazing.” He looks at me with his heavily lidded eyes. “I don't know what I'm doing if I do something wrong will you tell me?”