9: He's Got An Idea

Comincia dall'inizio

She looked at me briefly before pointing to the door. "Go back and find Lisa. She'll take you to it.", she said without looking at me.

Then, I thanked her and made my way to the back to find the person named Lisa as she mentioned.

❤❤❤

Hours later...

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I looked at how Jungkook was holding the tray full of dirty dishes with his careful steps. He looked so awkward with the task so I stopped him before he breaks anything. Furthermore, all of the customers have just left the bakery so it was only me and him at the front.

"Give the tray to me.", I said sternly as I give my hands forward to take the tray from him.

His eyes grew wide and he shook his head. "It's okay. I can handle it.", he said as he refused to give me the tray as I asked.

"Let me help since Somi is out for break. Okay?", he said as he slowly walked to the door.

I stayed with my serious and concerned face as I looked at him leaving to the kitchen. Once he was out of my sight, I shook my head in disbelief as I still cannot believe that he is at my workplace today. What made me feel more odd is how his mom wanted him to get close to me. I mean, I know she likes me as her staff.

Probably I am her favourite manager out of all but why did she chose me? Did she know how her son is? If yes, why is she introducing him to me? I did not want to have any relationship with any guy, I said to her when she interviewed me before I got this position. Sometimes I just do not understand her but I still love her. She is the best boss ever.

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I washed the dishes slowly and carefully as Yeji helped me with it. I never knew it was quite hard to wash them until I do it by myself today. What a good lesson to be learned while I am in my plan. I smiled at myself just by thinking about it.

When I have done washing it all, I looked at the clock on the wall and asked Yeji if Chaeyoung always have a late lunch.

"Yeah, sometimes she didn't even eat much. She's always getting herself busy all the time, Mr Jeon.", she replied.

I nodded as I heard it before I walked to Lisa who sat on the chair while facing the door to the front that has a small square window on it. The window was always closed by the cloth that covered it but not at this hour. Maybe Lisa shifted it to see the front area.

"Ahem...", I cleared my throat as I stood beside her who kept focusing on the window.

"Lisa-ssi?", I asked but she just slowly nodded without saying anything. It made me wonder why so I tried to see what she is seeing outside there.

"What...are you looking at out there?", I asked and only see that Somi just got back from her break.

"Are you waiting for someone to come, Lisa?", I asked as I see that her eyes focused on the entrance of the bakery.

Again, she just nodded as she put her hands on her chin looking to be expecting for someone. Then, I saw her big smile when a man entered the bakery so I nodded with a smile before I look carefully to the man she was looking at. When I looked at the face, I could not believe it so I walked close to the door and blocked Lisa's view to confirm it. My eyes widened when I clearly see the man sitting at the table near the entrance.

"Yah, yah! Don't block my view!", I heard Lisa said before I turned around looking at her irritated face.

"I'm sorry, Lisa. Did you forget who I am?", I asked her as I stood right in front of her.