~First day~

Hyello it Me M/author chan((that 'it me' was on purpose)) welcome to my first story that girl ⬆️ there is supposed to be you if you are a guy I will make a separate ff of this but just using male pronouns for describing you so yEe
_________________________________________
-You're pov-
"Wakey, Wakey, Eggs, and Bakey~!" Was the first thing you heard when you woke up from a delicacy called sleeping. "Noo, 5 more minutes!" you said to your mother before covering your head again with your blanket, your mother then replied with "We don't have 5 minutes. If you don't get up I will be late to work and YOU, the young lady you are will be late for your first day of daycare so will your brothers! Now hurry up!" after hearing that you bolted wide awake and said " Why didn't you say that before?? Let's get ready!" you then jumped out of your bed and ran to the bathroom to change into this:
           Hair:

 If you don't get up I will be late to work and YOU, the young lady you are will be late for your first day of daycare so will your brothers! Now hurry up!" after hearing that you bolted wide awake and said " Why didn't you say that before?? Let's...

((imagine its blonde))
                                   Outfit:

After putting on your clothes, you ran up to your mother and said "Mama!!! I'm ready!" you say walking up with one of your big brothers, Ronald "Ok then let's wait for your brother Eric, then we can go to the car and drop you and you brothers off,...

After putting on your clothes, you ran up to your mother and said "Mama!!! I'm ready!" you say walking up with one of your big brothers, Ronald "Ok then let's wait for your brother Eric, then we can go to the car and drop you and you brothers off, alright?" you then nodded showing you're approval of your mother's plan.

~~10 minutes later~~

You and your mother have arrived at your destination, she then parked outside of the daycare. Once she got out she then closed her door and opened yours, you were very fond of holding your mother's hand if you ever went anywhere, as you were walking to the entrance of the building, you decided to hold your mother's hand, after you held her hand she looked down at you and smiled, being the kind child you are you decided to smile back at her and also held your brother's hand. Your mother used her free hand to hold Ronald's hand.

As soon as you walked with the daycare you were greeted with the colourfulness that covered the walls, "whoa" you said "doesn't the colour red on the walls look beautiful?" you jumped behind your brother's back as you heard another girl that had long beautiful Scarlett red hair that went up to the back of her knees and beautiful emerald green eyes that looked like yours "Please don't sneak up on me like that, it scares me and I don't like it" you said shyly "Oh, sorry" the redhead said apologetically, you then stand beside your brother and introduce you and your brothers to her "its alright! Oh, how rude of me I didn't introduce myself yet! My name is Y/n Slingby and this is my brother, Eric Slingby! And my other brother Ronald Slingby! what's yours?" "My Name is Grell Sutcliff! Nice to meet you Y/n, Eric, and Ronald!" "Nice to meet you too Grell!" the girl replied trying to be as energetic as the redheaded girl in front of her "it's nice to meet you too!" says Eric and Ronald "Hey, wannabe friends?" she said as I replied with "sure!" and I'm pretty sure that I say that for both me and my brothers.
_________________________________________
Aaaaaannnnd that's the end of part 1 of shinigami daycare hope yall like it cause it was my first wp(wattpad) story! Sorry if it was short (^~^;)ゞ -Mimi(btw you can call me Mimi)