Waluigi Bread

I then walked in, trying to not get TOO upset. As soon as I entered, everyone STARED at me. I waved awkwardly and everyone looked TERRIFIED!
What the fuck?! I just then walked over to the princesses because, duh.

You "Ummm hi?" I awkwardly say. D-Don't kidnap us!" Princess peach and daisy said in unison. "What in the living FUCK have you been through?! Like some random ass chick, walks up to you TOO SAY 'hi' and your like 'DON'T KIDNAP MEEE OMGG IM SO HELPLESS BLAHH' LIKE DAMB CALM YOUR PRINCESS ASSES!" Both  princesses looked even more scared and every time you cursed the flinched.
You sigh, and then leave but, just then you see WALLUIGI SENPAI!!!!

I quickly walked over to him and bowed to him "thank you lord for my daily Waluigi bread!" I say under my breath "wah

I quickly walked over to him and bowed to him "thank you lord for my daily Waluigi bread!" I say under my breath "wah..." oh yes, you're wahs are like music to my ears! I then felt a hand on my ass and quickly kick the perpetrator! I then turn around to see I kicked Wario sama.

Wario was sent flying through the air, only to hit a wall and go straight through it and continue flying through the air

Wario was sent flying through the air, only to hit a wall and go straight through it and continue flying through the air. "Oh shit, now I see my they are scared of me..." I say covering my mouth "holy shit!!!" Waluigi says in awe at his (Y/N)~Senpai!

Sorry this was so short, just wanted to get it out, also sorry if it was shut I wrote this at 1AM...