Getting ready for hells prison

Sorry for my bad art, I swear my writing is better. XD

(Y/N)'s POV

I never was popular at school, all the kids would call me fat and ugly. The few people who weren't mean to me, were just pervs looking for sex. I never felt like my family really cared for me either, they weren't mean to me, they just weren't exactly nice.. I always found myself playing video games to escape the real world, so I wouldn't have to realize how shitty mine was. I always was fond of the Mario games, I appreciated the classics! I usually had my favorite character like any person, but when it came to Waluigi, I read through all the fanfic I could find! It surprised me that there wasn't more fanfic of him tho. I even resorted to this on shitty fanfic about a curvy reader, and the art they made was pretty bad and cringey as well.

I hurt my own feelings sometimes.. :(

**morning**
I woke up to my alarm going off, I fumbled around looking for my phone to turn the alarm off. When I finally found it in the sea that is my blankets, I turned it off and groaned, rolling off my bed. I then got off the floor and began to get ready. I put on my drug store brand concealer under my eyes, so I didn't look like I was up reading fan fiction and playing some games.... I then brushed out my bed hair and got dressed. (Don't worry I will not make you wear pink or a dress.)

I put on sweatpants and a t-shirt, then brushed my teeth

I put on sweatpants and a t-shirt, then brushed my teeth. I then put on blue covers and went to hell- I mean prison- I mean school..

Do not worry you will see Walu Senpai in a few chapters! Please vote and stay cute for me! :3