A steamy date

I added music at the top that you an play while you listen so it feels like you are at the club

but you still have no social confidence!!! You ain't that forward man!!! You're just some geeky fan girl that has no idea what going on! Anyway, you soon arrived at the bar/club, it looked fancy but was I a pretty bad area, ya know, they kind that looks like it's infested with people from the mafia,... but it was rad.

Waluigi helped you off his motorcycle and you guys got into the line at the club/bar. You started to get slot of looks from guys and Waluigi noticed this and could tell it made you uncomfortable. Waluigi I put a protective hand on your waist shyly, you flinched at his touch, but you definitely liked it. You then quickly noticed that guys were no longer looking at you, you looked up at Waluigis face and got a little scared, he was glaring daggers at anyone who dared look in your general direction.
It was low key kinda hot and cute with a DASH of scary.. Waluigi and you soon made it into the club and sat down at the bar "this place is nice!" You said "I'm glad you like it, they make the best drinks." Waluigi responded

The front entrance:

Main seating:

Dance floor:

Bar:

The bartender then approached you and Waluigi "What can I get you two love birds to drink?" He said with a wink

The bartender then approached you and Waluigi "What can I get you two love birds to drink?" He said with a wink. You blushed and twiddled your thumbs "I'll have some cinnamon fireball please!" (This stuff if sooo gooood, but only if ya have a little, it gets old fast) You finally said "I'll have some whiskey." Waluigi said in his sexy voice, you could tell he was trying to make it a bit deeper to impress you, but it was cute. You and Waluigi soon got you drinks and decided to head to the dance floor with your drinks in hand. The dance floor was slightly crowded but not too crowded. You both started dancing and getting drunk, what first started out to be innocent dancing soon became more lude. You began grinding against Waluigi, you hips swaying to the music and Waluigi grinded on you to the beat of the music, his hands on your hips, and all over your body. He touched every curve and you loved it. In reality you guys were a horny drunk mess that were all over each other, but it was the best damn night ever. "Wanna go sit down~?" You said with a slur in your voice "Okay, ill find us a seat" he grabbed your hand and started leading you around, he was having trouble finding two seats open for it was really crowded now. Soon he found a seat and leaded you over to it "here, you can sit, I'll stand" you shook your head and pushed him onto the chair and sat on his lap and rested your head on his shoulder, taking in his smell. You soon felt his member grow hard and you looked at him, he tried to avoid eye contact, embarrassed. You put your hand on his face and gave a devilish smile as you moved your hips, earning a small grunt from him. He snaked his arm around your waist and pulled you close "don't start this where you can't finish it." He gave a smirk, almost like a warning as he looked off into the distance. You moved your hips again, with a playful smirk, Waluigis gaze quickly turned to you, he raised an eyebrow and he put his gloved hand under your chin and began to kiss you. His tongue slipped into your mouth and danced with yours. After a while you broke apart for air "should I just call a cab now" he said semi out of breath, you gave a shy nod.

Gonna probably have smut next chapter. I'll revise later, right now my brain has so much creative juices cuz I'm drunkkkkkkk