The Caption

(Warning: Emotional)

Bakugou P.O.V

I quickly realize that I'm holding Deku in my arms, with him in his Neko form. I see the rest of my old group of friends walk up from behind my other 'friend'.

"Deku," I whispered. "Can you hide your Neko form?" I said panicking. He just shook his head. I then remember that he can't turn back for probably another week. I can't fight right now cause' I don't want to be too long, and I have groceries in my arms. 

I notice them look at my groceries with medicine, and me holding Deku who is obviously sick, and me carrying him bridal style doesn't help anything in this situation.

They all look at his cat features, and I see one of them shoot Deku a death glare with an evil smirk. This causes Deku to let out a soft whimper. I only hold him tighter.

"Can you stand yet?" I whispered once again. He nods a little. "I think," He whispers. I slowly put him down safely on the ground, the bags sliding off my shoulder onto the ground. I look over at the group.

"So..." The so-called 'leader' says. "What makes you carrying a useless, quirkless, loser, bridal style, towards your house? Are you planning to beat him up? We can help you know. We're your friends... Katsuki,"

"Don't call me that," I spat.

"Oh? Why not?" He asked. "I thought you hated this Deku's guts. And if you got into U.A. then why do you keep in touch with him?" He gestured his hand towards Deku who was hiding behind me, holding onto my shirt for dear life.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

He lifts up his phone, showing a picture that I took while Deku was sleeping on Instagram. 

"Deku goes to U.A. too, he's in my class. Now back off," I snap, transitioning into my battle stance in case they decide to put up a fight.

"Him? In U.A? What, do you care for him or something? Ridiculous,"

"I do. I do care for him. When I beat him up with you guys, that was the biggest mistake of my life. He didn't deserve that. He proved us wrong when he got into U.A, with a quirk. He proved me wrong. I started to feel something for him. I ignored him, trying to act like I didn't like him. Like I hated him. But I just couldn't. He was taken hostage and went missing for 8 days. That's when I realized how much I missed him. His stupid caring for others, and his bright smile that would light up your whole world. He was abused, for 8 days. And we didn't know. When I found out, I felt like the useless one. I sat there, thinking everything was okay, when someone I loved, was being hurt. So you know what? You, are the useless, worthless, stupid, and most idiotic person I have ever met. Because of this little broccoli, I saw what a jerk I was. And every day, every time I see him. I feel I don't deserve him because of what I did. And I still haven't sucked up the guts to say 'I'm sorry' now how stupid is that huh!? Because of this boy, I learned what it's like to love," I turned away and picked Deku back up and carried the groceries, heading to my house.

"Disgusting," One of them said. Deku held me tighter, tears threatening to spill from his eyes.

I saw the 'leader' taking some pictures and smirking. I wanted to beat him up so badly right now, but I needed to get home so Deku could take his medicine.

I got to the door of my house, and since my hands were full with this lump of cuteness, I had to knock.

"I'm coming!" I heard my mom yell through the door. She opened the door, surprised it's me. "Hey you brat-" She stopped as she looked down and saw what's in my arms. "Izuku?"