The Side Effects

Deku P.O.V

*I AM HERE! I AM HERE!*

I woke up to my All Might alarm clock ringing. I slammed the 'snooze' button on the top. I look up to see the time: 7:39. I didn't think of it much since I still felt icky and ill from yesterday. But I put that aside and walked to my computer. I opened it up to see the tab I had open yesterday and read it over again. I was about to close the tab when I heard the alarm go off again. I then looked over at the clock: 7:41.

"Shoot! I'm gonna be late!" 

I left my computer open and rushed to my closet. I gathered my U.A. outfit and got changed. I looked back at the clock: 7:48.

"Crap!" I ran out of my room and closed the door behind me. I was too in a rush to lock it. 

I ran to the bathroom to quickly brush my teeth. I then looked at the small clock in the corner of the room: 7:52.

 I then started to run back to my room to get my backpack, I was already gonna be late anyway, so I just took my time. Class starts at 8:25, and Iida makes us get there 10 minutes early, so I didn't care anymore. I was gonna be late either way.

As I was stuck in my thoughts, I bumped into something, no, someone. I looked up and was met with beady red crimson eyes.

"What are you doing?" He growled.

"O-oh, I-I was getting my b-backpack," I stuttered. 

"I thought you were staying here?" He said as he put his hand on my forehead, which made me blush... a lot. He then moved his hands down to my cheeks to check for my temperature. "You have a fever. You're staying."

"B-but what a-about training t-today? D-don't we h-have t-to create our s-special moves? I-I can't miss s-school to-" Kacchan cut me off by shoving me out of the way.

"You're staying here, and that's final." He said walking towards my room.

"W-wait! Where a-are you going!?" I said in a panic. 

"Going to your room." He said.

I forgot about not locking it, and my computer was open, and so was the tab...

I rushed ahead of him and opened the door before he could. I rushed over to the computer and closed it right before Kacchan came into the room.

Phew, close call. I thought. I was interrupted by a T-shirt and shorts being thrown at me.

"Here, put your pajama's on, and stay here." Kacchan left the room with that sentence, closing the door behind him.

I was confused, but got changed and sat in bed and wondered on my computer. A couple of minutes later, I heard a knock on the door. 

"Are you done changing?" I could hear Kacchan's voice outside the door. 

"Yeah, come in." I tiredly said. I don't know why but I was tired just from lying in bed.

Kacchan entered the room with a damp towel and an ice bucket. He also had some pills in his hand, probably medicine. "Here," He said. "Take the medicine and water." Kacchan handed me a glass of water he also had.

"Thank you," I said, but he didn't reply.

I took the medicine and laid down. For some reason, I was exhausted. As I was about to close my eyes, I felt something cold on my forehead. I focused my vision and saw Kacchan putting the towel on my head.

"Wait," I said. "Aren't you gonna be late for class?" I looked up at him as he looked over at my alarm clock.

"Crap," He muttered under his breath. "Stay here, and if I even see you around the school, I will kill you."