The Embarrassment

Bakugou P.O.V

"I'll still love you," I said as I placed a kiss on Deku's forehead. It took me a second to process what I just did. My eyes widened as I heard snickering near the door. 

I turned to see Kirishima, the electric dude, and weird elbows guy... With their phones out, taking pictures.

I basically started fuming. If I was in a cartoon, steam would be coming from my ears and nose. I took a running jump at them as I knocked over the chair I was once sitting on. I tackled Sparky and was snarling at him like a dog. Kirishima tried to pry me off of him as I kept trying to bite him. 

"AAA! Get your freaking dog boi!" Sparky yelled at Kirishima.

"It don't bite," He said pulling me off of him.

"YES IT DO," Sparky yelled as he got out from under me and ran with the elbows guy. I growled and Kirishima tried calming me down. I finally did after about 10 minutes of staring at where Sparky once was. 

Kirishima left after a while and I turned to see Deku on his phone, awake.

"What the hell!?" I was startled that Deku just sat there. Emotionless. He looked at me and his face brightened.

"Hey, Kacchan-" He stopped dead in his tracks as his tail waved in front of him. 

"IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!" He yelled waving his arms in his face as he tensed up.

"I know Deku, I already know." I sat the chair that fell back up as I sat down once again. Deku's muscles relaxed. I just stared at the floor.

"Is everything alright Kacchan?" Deku put his hand on my shoulder. 

I didn't respond. I don't even know. I don't know what to think, I don't know what to say, I just... Don't know.

Me and Deku were interrupted by our phones exploding with texts. Deku opened his phone as I just looked at him. 

I saw Deku's face got beet red as he looked at his phone in horror, but... happiness?

"Deku?" I asked. He simply didn't respond as he just stared at his phone.

Deku P.O.V

I woke up to see Kacchan yelling at Kaminari and Sero, with Kirishima holding him back as if he was a dog. I sighed and smiled to myself at the behavior I grew up knowing. I knew that this situation wouldn't die down for a while, so I went on my phone and patiently waited for Kacchan. The strange thing is that when I woke up, I had butterflies in my stomach as if something happened, but of course, I was asleep, so I couldn't pinpoint what it was. After a couple of minutes on my phone, the yelling on the background faded as if it was a T.V. playing.

After a while, I suddenly heard Kacchan yell: "What the hell!?" He yelled. I looked over at him.

"Hey, Kacchan-" My tail waved in front of my face.

'Oh crap' 

"IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!" I yelled waving my arms in front of my face.

"I know Deku, I already know." He picked up the fallen chair next to my bed and sat there. He looked sad. Or like he was just thinking, in deep thought. He stared at the floor.

"Is everything alright Kacchan?" I ask putting my hand on his shoulder. He didn't snap. He didn't hit me, or yell. He just sat there, not moving.

This moment was interrupted by the dinging of our phones. Kacchan didn't pay any attention to this, however, I just looked at my phone to see a lot of texts from the group chat. I opened it: