Chapter nine: I Hate boys...most of the time.

I swiveled round on the bed,  then whilst looking at the sleepy eyed laito, propped myself up on my elbows.

Laitos eyes swam with emotion, somehow he seemed on edge. He smiled at me and for the first time, it didn't look like he was going to rape me. I sighed in annoyance and poked him gently, "laito, will the mukamis take me away?".

He shifted closer to me and put a hand on my cheek. "No, we wont let them." laito reassured me then stroked my cheek gently. nodding slightly I pulled the cold covers up to my chin, grinning and curling myself up into a ball. It was comforting to lay like this, even with laito plonked on the side.

It never went well for me, when he appeared in my room, he would always bite me so carelessly. But, this time it felt comforting to have his warm body beside me. Especially at a time like this.

"Sleep, jasmin." laito opened his eyes a little, they were just slits. He looked younger, like a innocent child. I shuddered at how wrong that fact was. The chill of the linen beneath me sent shivers up my spine, they clung to my skin as if I were covered in glue.

Sensing my discomfort,  laito slipped in under the covers and held me close. Dragged into his chest, I began to relax there. His warm arms embraced me and it felt as though sunlight was shining down on my frozen flesh.

It may seem crazy, but that night, I slept peacfully.

______________________________________________________________________________

Im sorry for the cruddy short chapter, im just so busy lately..*sigh* anyway see you next time.