chapter four: silence of heart

They finally released me from the grip of their sharp fangs , somehow, I was still conscious. laito got onto his knees next to me and smirked"your blood is something like ive never tasted before..I guess its true kitty, you really are something.Not only that but your still conscious, my my the things I could do to you"he got up and chuckled "fuck you laito.." I muttered as I turned my head. "haha and ill fuck you" he left the room before I could shout an insult at him.

"hmm..I almost forgot..you human females like some sort of repayment from the male, isnt that so?" kanato got up from the floor and knelt on either side of me "N-no its fine just dont bi-" before I could finish he crashed his cold lips on mine kissing me softly.My eyes flew open as my heart tryed to escape my chest. "k-kanato kun! w-" "mmh one more.." kanato's lips once again clasped onto mine this time he pushed my mouth open with his tongue. It was becoming heated as his fangs pierced my bottom lip and he licked at the blood, suddenly he latched onto my bottom lip and started to suck it vigorously.

I tried pushing him off and tried to shout, but he just laughed at my weak attempts and pushed me down."y-you..you shouldnt just do that to a girl!! p-plus it hurts.." I said whilst trying to calm my rapidly beating heart "fine.get out, im bored of you" he said with an emotionless voice, and, a equally emotionless (and creepy) face."hai" my response was automatic, get the fuck outta here.I resisted the erge to sprint to the door and walked cautiously.I got the feeling that what I would find behind the door would be far worse.