"Fuck you mean ion got a valid reason? Bitch you fucked my girl!"

I busted out laughing, not meaning to, Squirrel and Daja following right after me.

"You doing all this cause some girl cuh?" Tonio mugged him, Aubrielle standing right next to him with Tiggy in her arms.

"That was my first love." He fumed making me laugh some more.

"Oh my gosh." I covered my mouth.

"Marquise go home boy." Uncle Joe shook his head.

A car pulled up and two older ladies hopped out.

"What the fuck going on?!" She yelled, hair all tied up, looking a mess.

"Laverne take yo black ass home. Always tryna fight yo pussass son battles." Monique waved her off.

"Monique don't start with me! I'll beat the shit out yo big ass, who fuckin with my son?"

"All disrespect Auntie Laverne, yo son came round here getting ocky." ManMan shrugged.

"Man ian got time for this bullshit. You came round her talking that hot shit but you and yo brother got a busted face. I'm going home." Kamiri shook his head, taking his keys from me.

"He got a gun! He got a gun!" Flash's mother screamed causing everybody else to scream.

"Everybody run! Run for your lives!"

"What in the dysfunctional family is going on here?" Nay bust out laughing.

"Nay shut upppppp!" Daja laughed right with her.

"Really KB?! We your family and you gone pull a gun out on us?!" Armani dramatic ass looked shocked.

"Bitch ian never even pull the gun out shutup. You need to apologize to my girl."

"Ian apologizing to that hoe." She turned her nose up at me. His grandma went to grab her but she pushed her down hard. "Don't fucking touch me!"

"Bitch!" Kamiri and Tonio lunged at her, smacking her down together.

Of course Flash and Es- Nasiah jumped in. Beause who's gonna watch their sister get slapped down by two niggas?

Armani sat on the ground, just watching me with a smirk on her face. She did that little thing Kamiri always did. The little smirk and nod.

I guess crazy ran in the family...

Cause that bitch ran over to me like she was about to run me over. Like we were in a wrestling ring or something. So I politely moved out of the way, causing Daja to clothesline her.

"Awh hell, this bitch gone think she Rey Mysterio now." Squirrel shook his head.

"We should jump this bitch." Nay looked down at her who was groaning in pain.

"Or we could just shoot her." Chocolate shrugged.

Nasiah and Kamiri were into it as Tonio and Nasiah were.

Flash went to punch Kamiri when he moved out the way and slammed him to the ground, sending fast punches to his face.

Meechie snuck over there, making it seem like he was trying to break it up but he was really sneaking hits at Kamiri.

So bitch I walked over there and started knocking on his ass.

Who's there, the fuck?

Everybody was fighting, while some of the adults were tending to Sue Mae who was layed out on the ground.