"You right she might beat my ass, let me calm down."

"Buddha shut the fuck up!" Daja bust out laughing. "Bitch ain't gone touch you."

"I knew i didn't like that girl for something." Chocolate shook her head. "I oughta shoot her lil ass."

"She just defending her family. Same way we do eachother. Can't really be mad at that." Zaza shook her head.

"Okay but she did the damn extreme. She don't even know what's going on."

"Exactly, then talking about I'm doing dicks. Like the fuck?"

"No bitch I'm still stuck on Nasiah. Like they know eachother? You folded Buddha." Nay busted out laughing.

"EXACTLYYYYY. I was so confused like what the fuck."

"Flash and Esco." I said putting two and two together.

"Flash and who sco?" Daja scrunched her face up.

"Nooo the whole time, his family kept saying something about two boys named Flash and Esco. Kamiri kept saying how he didn't have any beef with Esco which explains why Nasiah was trying to keep the peace.." I stared into space.

"Okay inspector gadget." Lady raised an eyebrow.

"Girl shush." I rolled my eyes.

"You been real vocal lately.." Nay looked at me.

"You see that?" Lady looked at her. "Talking back and shit."

"I'm supposed to continue to let y'all talk to me any type of way? That's not okay.."

"Buddha stop. Don't even worry about that." I scrunched up my face at how calm Zaza was.

"That baby got you in check huh?" Daja smirked.

She laughed. "I just don't wanna put any stress on myself or the baby. I'm so excited to be pregnant y'all."

"I'm excited too." I smiled small and rubbed her stomach. "My TT bab-"

A whole lot of commotion started in the backyard and people were coming from back there and piling up here.

"This shit ain't right! We is a damn family! This is not what family does!" Kamiri's great grandma waved a bat around.

"Exactly. I did this so we can bond and come together but instead y'all back there acting like a bunch of Jack asses!" His grandma yelled.

Flash's lip was busted and Nasiah's face was leaking...

"Now what the hell he hit Nasiah for? I tell you, KB just don't give a fuck." Lady laughed.

"Grandma all that family shit out the window! Nigga don't even got a valid reason to come round here fuckin with me." Kamiri shook his head laughing. I could tell he was mad though.

"Oh fuck no Buddha. I'll never forget, my mama told me that any nigga that laugh when he mad is a fucking nut case. Abort mission sis. Abort mission." Chocolate shook her head.