"Only if you all have dinner with me in the dining room?" I made the ultimatum, unsure if he or the others would be happy about it.

"Let me talk to them first..." He let out in a sigh. I nodded in response.

"it will take a little while for dinner to cook anyway." I added. He hurried off soon after, giving me a little wave.

(Jin's POV)

I hurried back up to the attic. Thankful that grandpa made tunnels for us to use to get up the stairs. These tunnels let to the upper vents and it made it easy for us to travel if we needed to like this. After all, we can't risk things with these kids. I looked around the room searched for the others as I climbed the ladder up the table.

"Guys!... guys?"

"Hyung?" I heard Tae first. He crawled up the ladder and Namjoon was behind him. Jungkook and Jimin came out of the room in the back, bickering about something. I looked at them in their form. And They quickly retreated back to the room, coming out after looking more presentable.

"Where's Yoongi... and Hoseok?" I asked looking at them. Most of them shrugged.. accept for Namjoon. "Joon?" I questioned.

"They... had a thing. They had to do." He was rubbing the back of his head, I rolled my eyes and glared at him.

"I thought we agreed on that Joon?" I said. He looked at me innocently.

"Look, we talked about it... no one came to a decision though so-" He was trying to explain but a noise caught our attention. Yoongi and Hoseok were climbing in through the window. I tapped my foot and put my hands on my hips when I saw them. They didn't think I'd notice...

"Excuse you!" I shouted at them. Hoseok froze in place. Yoongi as usual ignored my call. "I shout whoop you both. I thought we talked about this and decided-" I was suddenly distracted as Yoongi pulled at kitchen knife he trying to get through the slightly opened window. My eyes glued to the red on the knife. I knew... these little fuckers... I growled and lunged at Yoongi.

"Hyung!" Hobi yelped but I payed him no mind as my fist collided with Yoongi's jaw.

"We agreed no more! It's a waste! Grandma never liked it! Grandpa was vengeful, and he didn't want us to be!" I yelled as I punched him over and over, the odd thing was that he let me. Usually when we fought, he'd fight back. But Yoongi laid there on the table, eyes closed. Hoseok rushed over and pulled me off Yoongi.

"Yah Hyung!" He pulled Yoongi to him. "Jimin go get something to wipe the blood off his face with. And some of the little band aids grandma made." He ordered and Jimin rushed off with Tae to collect what Hobi asked for. I stood there, breathing heavily.

"I couldn't do it Hyung, not completely." Yoongi spoke, sitting up a bit.

"That doesn't make it any better." I retorted.

"So we should let them all get away with what they did? We should let grandpa's death be meaningless? We should let them hunt us down?" He asked with clear anger in his voice.

"No... but we have two kids to look after now." I replied. Yoongi scoffed.

"Kids? Ha... the girl is a woman now Jin.. a woman! Want me to show you how much of a woman she is?" Yoongi grinned as he climbed to his feet. "I can go down there right now, bend her over the kitchen counter and fuck her for you if you'd like. She's a fucking woman Jin... not a little fucking girl." He growled.

"If you lay a hand on her Min Yoongi I will cut your dick off and feed it to Mr. Chen's dog across the street." I threatened. He smirked.

"Then you better recognize that they are not our responsibility. The boy is older, and his sister can take care of him." He turned away as he spoke, heading to the ladder when Jungkook and Jimin returned. Hoseok made him sit down again and get patched up.

"This might sting a bit Hyung." Hoseok said as he tossed an alcohol wipe onto Yoongi's face.

"Ow! Son of a bitch that stings!" He whined in pain. "I swear Jin... if my face looks fucked up when I go big... I'm going to make sure your precious face looks worse." He said through gritted teeth. Clearly I had pissed him off but I didn't care.

"Shut it, and call me Hyung. Where the hell are your manners boy?" I responded to him. He refused to talk more as Hoseok was making sure the cuts on his lip were cleaned, and his nose stopped bleeding. "We're going to look after them, I don't care how old or young they are. They meant something to grandpa and grandma. So you will treat them as family.... And keep your filthy hands to yourself." I glared at him before turning to Joon.

"And you... you better not upset her again. She didn't mean anything by what she said the other night and you better not hold it against her." I huffed, and then looked around to all of them. "Now, we're all going to put on something nice and join her for dinner, and then... as long as we have dinner in the dining room with her, she has offered to show us around her dollhouse. And I know you guys have wanted to see that masterpiece since she moved in... so move your asses and I swear to god if one of you steps out of line I will whoop you." I glared around at them before I headed off to find something nice to wear.

(A/N: This part is short but that's because dinner is going to be a whole thing. So please wait patiently)