Mission1: SUCCEED!!

Start from the beginning

Soon the guys were already in the parking lot.... and inly waiting for the girls...

" Wow! Hyung that was amazing!!" Taehyung said to his hyung and hug him.. making Suga playfully push him off...

Soon the girls arrive,

" What take you guys to long?" Jin ask and help Nayeon who is struggling with her heels because of tiredness....

" We'll you see someone wanted to use the restroom and she take to long!! Not even caring her group is waiting for her outside the restroom." Jihyo explained sarcastically and glaring at Sana,

" I'm sorry...." Sana said looking down, " Its fine!!" Taehyung said and hug the girl.. which make the younger girl shock,

" Ok! Lets go!" Jhope said hyperly.. 

" Wait...." Mina said, they all look at the girl who is staring at a unknown...

" What is it?" Tzuyu and Jungkook said annoyed...

" We can't go out easily.." Mina said again " Why?" Jimin ask staring at her, admiring her beauty...

" There are body checking.." Mina said uncomfortably.. " What are we gonna do?? The pearl is with Suga.." Jihyo whispered so no-one can heard them about the 'pearl'...

" Let's just do it! So we can get out of this stupid place!" Namjoon said, the guys, and the girls agreed except to Tzuyu...

" Seriously?! Are you guys crazy?!" She ask the Older's....

" No!" Jihyo said already making her way to the guards who is in charge in body checking... but only to be pulled back by the one and only Suga..

" What now?!" She ask to him annoyingly... " Don't go by your self.." Suga said to her, " I'm sorry, I don't care, don't care, really don't care!" She said sarcastically...

" Ok! Ok! Let's go now...." Jin said blankly... as soon as they rich there they saw a girl who was being body checking by the guards but only to be touch by them.. she was being touch in her private parts but look like she doesn't care...

" Seriously?!" Momo complained... not only her of course, all of them were shock... the gangs push Jin to be the first one, since he is the Oldest, he rolled his eyes and go there nervously...

Once he got there, he was only touch to his back and tummy and ready to go.. he sigh in relief..

Soon the guys were all done, they are waiting and watching the girls, of course they wouldn't let those guards touch them, they are dead meat to the girls parents...

Nayeon was so nervous, once she got there to her luck, she was only being touch in the back and finish, also the other girls...

As they were finish, Chaeyoung even clumsily stumbled a little, because she was shaking... 

Namjoon Chuckled as soon as Chaeyoung look at him he stop chuckling because Chaeyoung was glaring at him...

As they got inside their dorm.. the hacker team took their laptop to figure out about the pearl... 

V is the first one who have a information...

" Guys!!! I have found it!" V said they all took their spots behind V and looking at the laptop...

" WOW!! That cost a lot!!" Jimin said amaze again...

" Of course we are talking about 'pearl's' here!" Sana said sarcastically,

" Gosh! Don't need to be so rude.." He muttered, which Sana ignore him and got up to her room, she is really tired..

" What's wrong with her?" Tzuyu ask, " She is probably tired.. i mean who wouldn't be tired on what we do?" Chaeyoung said-ask...

" you got a point!" Momo said high-fiving Chaeyoung...

" So Dad is telling the truth? That this pearl cause 100,000,000 won!" Nayeon said with a amuse face... Jin nodded and patted her head,

" We still need to be careful, the next mission will not be easy...." Jungkook said.. " And why is that?" Tzuyu ask raising an eyebrow..

" There would be fighting and using gun's cause the next place we are taking in is not a easy place.." The bunny explained.. the Yoda just nodded..

" So... we need to stick together!" Jin said.. they all nodded, Jihyo stand up and go to her room, Mina also, then Jimin and Suga, and the rest go totheir rooms...

They are excited and nervous about the second mission so..... they have to do it all together, and of course they need team work!