all of me is all for you - part two

"but your name is so unique - how haven't i heard of you in the musical world?!"

you exclaimed, frustrated that you didn't recognise a celebrity sat in front of you.

"you must be old-fashioned."

"or well educated.."

"ouch."

george clutched his chest, acting hurt but you giggled as he winked at you. you sat cross-legged in the lounge of his home, looking through photos of him on stage, with his family and most beautifully, his fans. it was so out of character for you to trust a man that quick to allow yourself to follow him to his home but even after a few hours, you knew there was something about george...

"but the name ezra? that's so individual. i am sincerely sorry for not hearing of it!"

"it's my middle name, george barnett won't get me many gigs, will it?"

you both smiled. you felt so welcomed and safe, a small part of you even felt at home.

"fancy ordering something in to eat? i'd take you out but it is in fact raining."

he sat on his sofa, resting his head on his fist. george had an expression of pure content on his face and you felt almost flattered.

"your thought is sweet but i too would prefer to stay in. what do you fancy?"

"indian, obviously."

"sorted.."

you picked up your phone but george patted the space on the sofa next to him. you took his offer and sat beside him. naturally and without your own warning, you cuddled up to his side and settled on him as you began ordering food together.

to be continued..